NEurope
darkjak

Ports you WANT to see.

Jah, I know; didn't realise there were bounds to my dreams so far as this thread goes ;)

Call of Duty 4

Red Faction 3

Mafia II

GTA IV

Are those allowed? :)

Is Red Faction even in development?

GTA, Mafia and CoD are all allowed though...

There is a Red Faction 3 in development. It's third person and looks like shit.

COD4, Mafia II and GTA are about as impossible as Forza to be honest.

I wouldn't mind a Killer 7 port actually. Hand in Killer 7 mentions what was cut out of the original game because of time restraints, I'd love to see Suda implement some of what was left out in a Wii version of the game. Although it'll probably never happen.

Shenmue 1+2 would be good as well. If only to save me the bother of plugging my Dreamcast back in to play 'em.

But other than that, new games please.

I'm going to be boring and say I'd like to see a Resident Evil boxset containing 0, 1, 2, 3 (Nemesis), 4: Wii Edition and Code: Veronica X.

Also, a Black port would be awesome!

I'm sure if any more Resident Evil's get ported, Capcom will be kind enough to release them all seprately. :p

I think Zone of the Enders would be pretty cool actually. I would say DMC, but I don't think it can be done properly.

Then Star Ocean or DQVIII. But more for Z.O.T.E.

I would love to see Zone of the Enders ported. I have them but I would still buy them if the wii controls were good.

I'd also like to see a Phantasy Star for the wii, Online or Universe..ANYTHING.

I would prefer them to port PSO on to the wii tbh but, PSU is more likely (however unlikely)

I heard that the Star Ocean series was similar in vein to Tales of Symphonia, so I'd give my family for those games.

I've only played the third Star Ocean. Till the End of Time I think it was called. Fantastic game with a good story. You would like it if you liked Tales of Symphonia.

Any Resi Evil game, come on Capcom bring zero out in europe!

Hybid Heaven or at least a sequel

WWF No Mercy

Killer 7

MGS 2,3 and 4

Thats all I can think of at the mo

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. I'd just love an updated version with better graphics...not bothered about any wiimote motion sensing. I've just been playing it lately on the playstation and it's still one of the best games ever made.

I want some mutant camels on the virtual console when they finally get round to adding C64 games.

None. The Wii is already oversaturated with ports, remakes, and other lazy filler.

agreed. We have far too much crap already.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. I'd just love an updated version with better graphics...not bothered about any wiimote motion sensing. I've just been playing it lately on the playstation and it's still one of the best games ever made.

If you want the exact same game with better graphics, pick up the N64 or Dreamcast versions. THPS3 was as far as I know pretty similar to THPS2, only it was froms scratch made with the previous gen of consoles in mind. If you want a good skating game for the Wii, I think that the upcoming Skate It will kick some serious butt.

But yeah, it would be nice if the TH games would return to their roots.

And to everyone saying that you don't want ports:

1) The question I'm asking is: "What ports do you want?", not "Do you want ports?".

2) I quite simply call you weird if you wouldn't like to see any of the games listed here. Who wouldn't like to see MGS on the Wii? Who wouldn't want GTA? You are either answering this way out of principle, or you had the formats that the games we want ported were originally on.

Any Resi Evil game, come on Capcom bring zero out in europe!

Hybid Heaven or at least a sequel

WWF No Mercy

Killer 7

MGS 2,3 and 4

Thought I was the only one who liked that game :P

Hope it comes to VC ^^

I want some mutant camels on the virtual console when they finally get round to adding C64 games.

There are already some C64 games on the VC so it's surely only a matter of time. :smile:

Resident Evil 5 and COD4, plus maybe Metal Gear 4 just to kick the SONY fanboys squarely in the balls!

I'd like to see GoldenEye and Duke Nukem 3D/ 64 and Duke Nukem Forever. And get us some Quake already... c'mannn!

Metal Gear Solid 2 + 3

Shenmue 1 + 2

You can bet your ass those 4 games will be ported sooner or later.

Metal Gear Solid 2 + 3

Shenmue 1 + 2

You can bet your ass those 4 games will be ported sooner or later.

I was just coming in to post.. and say exactly those 4 games!

An MGS boxset would be great (including Twin Snakes.. no harm playing that again.. and again..)

Shenmue 1 and 2 would be great to see too.. if only for the fact that it would likely be an indication that Shenmue III is coming :heh:

I certainly wouldn't bet my ass that any of them are coming.. but that doesn't stop me wanting Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 really bad! I would also like to see ports of Devil may Cry 1, 2 and 3 as I have never played them but would like to try them out :heh:

Thought I was the only one who liked that game :P

Hope it comes to VC ^^

Hybrid Heaven is one of the greatest most underated games ever!

I still have my N64 version but cant be arsed connecting my N64 just to play it so it better come out on the VC soon.