NEurope

cleveland.jpg

I believe minor most recent Family Guy series spoiler ;

"Many years ago, Cleveland Brown was a high school student madly in love with a beautiful girl named Donna. Much to his dismay, his love went unrequited, and Donna wound up marrying another man. Cleveland once told Donna he would always love her, and if this man ever done her wrong, he¹d be there when she called.

"Well, this man done her wrong.

"Donna¹s husband skipped town with another woman, leaving Donna with a daughter and a baby. Now she¹s come to Cleveland and offered him another chance at love. Unattached after the Loretta-Quagmire debacle and true to his word, Cleveland joyously accepts and he and Cleveland Jr. move to Stoolbend, VA, to join their new family.

"Once in Stoolbend, Cleveland has a few surprises in store for him, including a flirtatious new stepdaughter, a 5-year-old stepson who loves the ladies, as well as a collection of neighbors that includes a loudmouth redneck couple, a British family seemingly stuck in the Victorian era and a family of bears living at the end of the block."

Lol. Ill watch it just to see what its like. It does actually sound good.

So Cleveland is leaving Family Guy? That sucks...

So Cleveland is leaving Family Guy? That sucks...

From the sound of it. I havnt watched new FG in forever! When the hecks it out on DVD.

Doubt i'll be watching it, Cleveland was always the most boring character on Family Guy and Family Guy itself hasnt been particularly good since its return.

Yeah, more Seth MacFarlane cartoons, that's what the world needs. Watch this get huge ratings whilst something genuinley funny and interesting gets cancelled.

as well as a collection of neighbors that includes a loudmouth redneck couple, a British family seemingly stuck in the Victorian era

Hmmm, interesting concepts and I'm sure not at all based around tired stereotypes. Let me guess, the British characters will be based around bad teeth, tea and crumpets and be called something like Charles Spiffington-Smith.

Love for them to prove me wrong, but I really am doubtful.

Also Huw Edwards rocks.

Ashley posted in the other thread:

It'll probably be awesome. And it'll probably get canned before season 1 finishes.

Ashley posted in the other thread:

It'll probably be awesome. And it'll probably get canned before season 1 finishes.

I could actually love the looks of that.

Eliza Dushku's face annoys me. I hope it doesn't get cancelled so joss whedon fans don't have more material to whine over their great injustices.

How can her face annoy you? She is one of the most stunning anythings ever. She just oozes sex appeal.

Whose face does look good from that angle?

So maybe her face isn't her best feature. As a package she's a stunner.

I feel like you're taking it personally. :x

I just don't like her face, she does have a nice body and I haven't seen her enough to judge her acting.

I feel like you're taking it personally. :x

I just don't like her face, she does have a nice body and I haven't seen her enough to judge her acting.

I just found it odd a body part could annoy you.

And im just procrastinating, hence why im lingering here :p

We'll they've ordered 13 episodes and as its midseason that is the season. Hopefully they'll at least air it all :p

But while at it;

Three newbies on Scrubs season 8

I hope the squeaky voiced intern introduced in season 7 is still around in season 8. I know she has the potential to be overused as a joke and if they want the season to be more dramatic like it says in the article she might not be the best choice, but still I find myself in fits of laughter everytime she's on screen.

Derren Brown 's Trick or Treat: Doing David Tennant's trick on channel 4.

cleveland.jpg

It actually sounds pretty decent, i wasnt too into it at first tho.

The family of bears are gonna be a beast lol

I'm not to sure about the Clevland show but I definately will give it ago! :D

But I don't think it will reach the Heights of Family Guy or American Dad!

The Bears look cool. :awesome:

Derren Brown 's Trick or Treat: Doing David Tennant's trick on channel 4.

Christ. I'll watch anything to not watch Derren Browns' bullshit.