NEurope

i.e. Fox are incompetent morons who believe the lowest common denominator is the best way to go.

Yes Glau and Dushku are hot. Anyone with eyes can see that thanks.

True Ashley.

Fox has posted the outtakes as well.

True Ashley.

Fox has posted the outtakes as well.

[Angry Voice] SUMMER!!! [/Angry Voice]

Back to The Simpsons and South Park discussion though, we all know that The Simpsons has been in decline for years, but nobody talks about the decline of South Park. From about Season 3 to Season 9 it was a fantastic, very satirical, very observant show and it was hilarious.

But with the latest seasons we have seen a decline in the quality of the programme. There are still flashes of genius, but only a couple of times a season, if we're lucky. Cartman seems to have changed as a character, he's no longer a diabolical genius with childish tendancies, he is either a diabolical genius or a childish buffoon, they used to walk the middle ground now Cartman is just all over the place and for a while there they seemed to forget how to do his voice.

It's a shame that we've already seen South Park peak, as it branched out and began using peripheral characters more at around the time that The Simpsons could have really used it. They learnt from Groening and Co's mistakes, but they've failed to keep hold of their own strengths.

And I hate to include this, but it seems to be noteworthy, but is it possible that the decline in South Park came with the knowledge that George Bush would soon be vacating the White House?

I think a lot people forget that The Simpsons is still a normal US network TV show. Most of them go down the shitter after 2 seasons, never mind 20.

Along with Gossip Girl, 90210 and One Tree Hill.

Not that it is much of a suprise...

Not surprised about smallville, but supernatural has been shite since the mid-season break... Mind you, the CW (or whatever the fuck that channel is) doesn't really have anything besides those two shows...

They have Gossip Girl, 90210, One Tree Hill, Priveledged and....WWE wrestling! Its a nice combo.

They have Gossip Girl, 90210, One Tree Hill, Priveledged and....WWE wrestling! Its a nice combo.

[Pedantic]WWE hasn't been on The CW since September. That's outta date.[/Pedantic]

Not that you care, I just wanted to up my post count and occupy myself from boredom...

Anyway, sorry. :blush:

Well I knew it was on UPN and UPN merged with The WB to make The CW and if I had burried until the back of my mind I would have considered the fact that The CW sold off their sundays a while ago and I believe Wrestling was shown on Sunday yes?

Oh and also. I fucking hate cunting fucking wrestling :D

Not surprised about smallville, but supernatural has been shite since the mid-season break

I disagree! I really enjoyed the one with the girl in the walls. Built up a nice bit of suspense and the first one in a while i was slightly scared at :P (doesnt take much mind you)

TBH cant really remember any of the other episodes so i cant vouch for them being memorable :P

So wierd...but it's No Doubt, on Gossip Girl...it doesn't get any better than that.

:love:

For those who enjoyed Courtney Cox and Christa Miller as MILF/Cougars in crime on Scrubs fear not, they are to be reunited on Bill Lawrence's (Scrubs) new show Cougar Town

Further proof that this is probably the last season of Scrubs: Bill Lawrence has tapped his real-life wife, Christa Miller, to join the cast of his ABC comedy pilot, Cougar Town. Miller will play Courteney Cox's BFF. Also coming to Town are Aliens in America's Dan Byrd (as Cox's son) and Busy Phillips (as Cox's other BFF.)

God bless cougars everywhere!

Kristen Chenoweth and Victor Garber have given recurring roles in Ryan Murphey's upcomming Fox show Glee Club. Source: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/exclusive-cheno.html

For those who don't know about the show its a one hour musical comedy about high school misfits in a glee club (suprisingly) but could be interesting, considering Murphey's is the creator of Nip/Tuck and another show which I forget the name of about a transexual (its original name was 4 1/2 Pounds but they had to change it ;)) so yeah...could be different.