NEurope

Proper trailers for NBC's new shows.

The Cape looks alright actually. And my VM love will draw me to FWB naturally.

The Cape is the one NBC show i'm looking forward too. Not to sure about David Lyons accenet, it keeps varying between American and Australian.

CBS have picked up $#*! My Dad Says starring Shatner based on the Twitter account of the same name.

Yeah but you have to understand once a show is off air for years people aren't going to think "oh someone may not have seen it" yeah? I watched Buffy posthumously and it was annoying knowing what happens at times, but that's my prerogative for watching so late (started with the finale, of course).

Sorry to be dragging this out - large space between days I get online don't help.

In general one-show threads like the Lost one, generally it is ok to talk about the latest show once it's aired in the UK, so those watching a week ahead via t'internet spoiler-tag their discussion.

However, general, all-encompassing threads are different because the reader may not know what they are potentially going to stumble upon.

Just because you don't give a shit about a TV show does not detract from the point at hand, does it? And just because it was annoying for you to know about buffy doesn't mean everyone else has to endure spoilers. While most TV shows are designed to pick up new viewers at the beginning of seasons etc, it's still good manners to not spoil anything for anyone.

So I stick to my guns - anything you think may be a spoiler should be tagged and labelled appropriately so that people will know whether the contents will spoil the show for them. I really don't see any argument about it, and I don't think "I don't like the show so I don't care" really constitutes any meaning or weight for your part.

Just because you don't give a shit about a TV show ...

When I said "I don't give a shit" I meant about the debate. I'm just talking it out for the sake of discussing things. Whatever the outcome is no skin off my nose.

Bloody nanny state ideas though :p If I see discussion of a show I intend to watch (e.g. Mad Men) I skim over it.

Just one of the many ways in which people should be more like me! :heh:

Smallville to end next season

Discretion and restraint are clearly not among Tom Welling’s superpowers.

The CW was hoping to announce at its upfront presentation Thursday that next season of Smallville — the show’s 10th — would be its last. But Welling — who was expected to deliver said announcement in person — jumped the gun and blabbed it to the press last night.

“Season 10 of Smallville will be the last season,” Welling told HollywoodLife.com last night at an event in Beverly Hills.

That noise you hear is Dawn Ostroff frantically searching for her blue kryptonite dagger.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/19/smallville-to-end-next-season/

Well its about time really. Least they can conclude it knowingly.

On a semi-related(ish) note I was thinking earlier I hope Bays and Thomas are given notice when the last season of HIMYM will be as if they know it is bound to be an awesome season.

Yeah its so much better when shows know their end date.

Im looking forward to Smallville season 10 even more now that this has been announced, should let them build to a really good finale.

I would actually Hulk Out if HIMYM ended sans Mother in some dastardly ratings cull.

I would actually Hulk Out if HIMYM ended sans Mother in some dastardly ratings cull.

They've already filmed the very end (i.e. the kids finding out) so even if it suddenly got yanked we have that...

I'd imagine if B&T though "oh shit we're loosing our ratings" they would probably film some kind of back up ending.

Oh good. Won't have to turn green and punch Eli Roth in to a tree, then.

I believe Jayseven is and probably other people but Jayseven seems to have 60 hours per day and thus watches a lot of TV.

Oh, well it's an excellent series and the show gets better and better with every season.

Yep, im a Supernatural fan. Watching at UK pace though so havent seen the finale yet.

Yep, im a Supernatural fan. Watching at UK pace though so havent seen the finale yet.

What was the last episode, you saw, about?

Just watched the one where:

They die and go to heaven then find out God doesnt care

Thought id post this here as well for Lost fans like myself who are watching it on the UK pace and may not check the official thread:

Sky1 to simulcast 'Lost' series finale

Sky1 has announced that it will simulcast the series finale of Lost.

The network has revealed that it will air the ending to the cult show at exactly the same time as it is broadcast on the West Coast in the US.

The move, which follows news that a number of countries will receive a simulcast, means that the episode will air at 5am on Monday, May 24.

Sky1's director of programmes Stuart Murphy said: "We are proud of the fact that at Sky1 HD we have a long tradition of running all of our US shows as close as possible to their US transmission date.

"With something as hotly anticipated as the Lost finale, it makes sense to show it at exactly the same time as millions across America will see it."

The finale will be repeated on Tuesday, May 25 at 9pm. Meanwhile, Sky1 will air an evening of Lost programming on Friday, May 28, beginning with Lost: The Final Journey at 7pm. The finale will air again at 9pm, followed by Sky1 specials The End Is Nigh and Top 10 Greatest Scenes.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s10/lost/news/a220951/sky1-to-simulcast-lost-series-finale.html

Are there any Supernatural fans in here?

It's awesome. For a show that only has two main characters, it does a wonderful job of telling some awesome stories. The music in it is ace too.

American Fall Schedule:

MONDAY

'Chuck' (NBC)

'House' (Fox)

'How I Met Your Mother' (CBS)

'90210' (CW)

'Rules of Engagement' (CBS)

'The Event' (NBC)

'Lonestar''(Fox)

'Two and a Half Men' (CBS)

'Gossip Girl' (CW)

'Mike & Molly' (CBS)

'Castle' (ABC)

'Chase' (NBC)

'Hawaii Five-0' (CBS)

TUESDAY

'No Ordinary Family' (ABC)

'The Biggest Loser' (NBC) -- two hours

'Glee' (Fox)

'NCIS' (CBS)

'One Tree Hill' (CW)

'Raising Hope' (Fox)

'NCIS: Los Angeles' (CBS)

'Life Unexpected' (CW)

'Running Wilde' (Fox)

'Detroit 1-8-7' (ABC)

'Parenthood' (NBC)

'The Good Wife' (CBS)

WEDNESDAY

'The Middle' (ABC)

'Undercovers' (NBC)

'Lie to Me' (Fox)

'Survivor' (CBS)

'America's Next Top Model' (CW)

'Better Together' (ABC)

'Modern Family' (ABC)

'Law & Order: SVU' (NBC)

'Criminal Minds' (CBS)

'Hellcats' (CW)

'Cougar Town' (ABC)

'The Whole Truth' (ABC)

'Law & Order: Los Angeles' (NBC)

'The Defenders' (CBS)

THURSDAY

'My Generation' (ABC)

'Community' (NBC)

'Bones' (Fox)

'The Big Bang Theory' (CBS)

'The Vampire Diaries' (CW)

'30 Rock' (NBC)

'Bleep My Dad Says' (CBS)

'Grey's Anatomy' (ABC)

'The Office' (NBC)

'Fringe' (Fox)

'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' (CBS)

'Nikita' (CW)

'Outsourced' (NBC)

'Private Practice' (ABC)

'Love Bites' (NBC)

'The Mentalist' (CBS)

FRIDAY

'Human Target' (Fox)

'Medium' (CBS)

'Smallville' (CW)

'Body of Proof' (ABC)

'The Good Guys' (Fox)

'CSI: NY' (CBS)

'Supernatural' (CW)

'Outlaw' (NBC)

SUNDAY

'The Simpsons' (Fox)

'The Cleveland Show' (Fox)

'Desperate Housewives' (ABC)

'Family Guy' (Fox)

'American Dad' (Fox)

'Brother & Sisters' (ABC)

'CSI: Miami' (CBS)

Cut out random sports/reality shows that nobody (is likely to/) will watch, which is why Saturday is missing as its a dead zone. Oh and cut out times because...we're a few hours behind.

Noteable moves: Supernatural to Friday (otherwise known as the show-killing night) and The Big Bang Theory to Thursdays (going against NBC's comedy block).

tumblr_l2p32mtbrL1qablyvo1_500.jpg

It's awesome. For a show that only has two main characters, it does a wonderful job of telling some awesome stories. The music in it is ace too.

And this, never forget this:

chevrolet_impala_01.jpg