NEurope

Red Dwarf news:

http://dave.uktv.co.uk/shows/sitcom/red-dwarf/

Red Dwarf News: New character revealed!

Comic actress Sophie Winkleman has joined the Red Dwarf cast on set for the filming of a key role in Back to Earth.

This exclusive image reveals for the first time the nature of guest-star Sophie Winkelman's character. Named Katerina, she's a surprising addition to the crew - a resurrected hologram of a Red Dwarf science officer intent on replacing Rimmer.

That's right - she's Arnold's nemesis!

katerina1000.jpg

Not that anybody but me (and maybe) Haggis cares but the Gossip Girl prequel series are apparently adding Cynthia Watros (Lost) and Ryan Hansen (Veronica Mars) to the cast. I do like Hansen, he seems that good mix between insanely fun but can be serious when he needs to (has a strong involvement with Invisible Children). Plus Dick Casablancas was the pre-Barney Stinson yardstick for comedic misogyny.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/gossip-girl-cra.html

I didn't really want to watch this show but with Krysten Ritter in it too (also VM but has been getting around a fair bit lately) and Brittany Snow (who I've only seen as the Nazi in Nip/Tuck but was quite good)...it could be something.

Not that anybody but me (and maybe) Haggis cares but the Gossip Girl prequel series are apparently adding Cynthia Watros (Lost) and Ryan Hansen (Veronica Mars) to the cast. I do like Hansen, he seems that good mix between insanely fun but can be serious when he needs to (has a strong involvement with Invisible Children). Plus Dick Casablancas was the pre-Barney Stinson yardstick for comedic misogyny.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/gossip-girl-cra.html

I didn't really want to watch this show but with Krysten Ritter in it too (also VM but has been getting around a fair bit lately) and Brittany Snow (who I've only seen as the Nazi in Nip/Tuck but was quite good)...it could be something.

The idea of a GG epilogue spin-off sounds a bit rubbish to me to be honest. There's no need. The Rufus/Lily story is explained enough already, and anything further would be better suited in a regular episode. Humph!

The idea of a GG epilogue spin-off sounds a bit rubbish to me to be honest. There's no need. The Rufus/Lily story is explained enough already, and anything further would be better suited in a regular episode. Humph!

To be fair, its not the story of Lily/Rufus, its the story of Lily. Apparently Rufus won't be introduced until a few seasons in (if it lasts that long)

http://abc.go.com/primetime/castle/index?pn=index

First 13 minutes of a new show called Castle.

Basically, it's about an author who writes murder mystery books and now helps the police in n investigation involving a serial killer who copies the murders from the books.

It looks interesting and the main character is Nathan Fillion so I'll definitely be checking it out. It airs later today in the US.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/castle/index?pn=index

First 13 minutes of a new show called Castle.

Basically, it's about an author who writes murder mystery books and now helps the police in n investigation involving a serial killer who copies the murders from the books.

It looks interesting and the main character is Nathan Fillion so I'll definitely be checking it out. It airs later today in the US.

A) That premise sounds excellent.

B) Then you said Nathan Fillion

=

C) Instant watch.

Gossip Girl Prequel Series?

Yup. Set in the 80s and based on one of the mothers of the series.

And as far as Castle goes, it doesn't grab me. I may check it out because of Fillion but im in no hurry.

BBC Two have announced that it will air the entire five seasons of HBO's series The Wire.

It will be the first time the show - starring Dominic West, Sonja John and Lance Reddick - has aired on terrestrial television in the UK.

Speaking about the acquisition, BBC Two controller Janice Hadlow said: "The Wire is an exceptional series that will complement the range of distinctive and original UK drama available to viewers on BBC Two."

Sue Deeks, BBC Television's head of series, added: "We are delighted to offer terrestrial viewers the opportunity to watch this ground-breaking series- it's a wonderful chance for everyone to see what the critics have been raving about for so long."

Yay, now everyone can see how awesome it is

Yay, now everyone can see how awesome it is

Awesome, thats saved me some time/money.

Woop :P I'll be trying to force people to watch this now :P

I think I've lent out two copies of season one to people, and kinda can't remember who...

I'll certainly watch it on BBC Two. I wonder if they'll just show them all without stopping between seasons.

Just found out that Five wont be airing the new series of House until the Autumn. I was going to wait and watch it legitimately but f*ck waiting till the Autumn. For one i'll be back in China again then. Now to find a good quality online version.

Yup. Set in the 80s and based on one of the mothers of the series.

And as far as Castle goes, it doesn't grab me. I may check it out because of Fillion but im in no hurry.

Is there gonna be a normal Season 3 though?

Is there gonna be a normal Season 3 though?

Yeah there shall be.