NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jordan

This is Game of the Year

Again i disagree most rap is good...

It's all a matter of opinion my friend. How do you know that everyone here has a decent reason to dislike 32 pence eh?

Most people have stated that:

1. They think his music bites

2. They think he's a complete tit

Good reasons? I think so!

For me I wouldn't be that bothered if 32-ey choked on rubber bullets and died...

I know it's not exactly the right thread and uninteresting for you, but it's one of the things I have on my mind all the time until I have an opportunity to tell them to somebody and since no one at work would be interested...

Today in the average crappy store for games and lot's of other stuff I was at the counter trying to purchase a copy of Starship Troopers while two employees had a conversation. A game of Bulletproof that a 12 year old purchased was brought back and there were more to come because half a schoolclass (the school is near the shop) bought that game. Apparently the teacher found out about the rating and forced them to bring it back to the shop because they were too young to own it. The excuse of the salesgirl why she sold it to them in the first place: the cover and images on the back don't look really violent.

The first question I asked myself wasn't why she was selling that to 12 year olds but why they actually bought it - but I think I can answer that for myself. (Ok my real first question was, how stupid are you? "That cover doesn't look violent") :D

The first question I asked myself wasn't why she was selling that to 12 year olds

mine would be. i'd be disgusted if my twelve-year-old cousin got her hands on this game, no questions asked; and being the meddling bitch that i am i'd try and get the sales assistant reprimanded for her irresponsibility :heh:

Sign in to follow this