NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jordan

This is Game of the Year

Oh yeah, it's time to get down with "Fiddy cent" in 50 cent - bulletproof.

Mr. Fiddy was shot

with rubber bullets

and now thinks he's a hard man. Go you.

If you'de like to pre-order on gameplay here is the link:

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/advanced_search.asp?keyword=50+cent&ref=HOMEPAGE

Here's the summery:

The world's hottest rap star is now the star of the world's hottest video game.

In 50 Cent: Bulletproof, 50 gets caught in a web of corruption, double-crosses and shady deals that lead him on a bloody path through New York's drug underworld. Working with the unlikeliest of allies, the streets heat up as 50 Cent takes on the most dangerous crime families in the city, uncovering an international conspiracy with devastating implications. The streets are watching as 50 Cent blasts his way to the truth.

Features:

Terry Winter Screenplay - Feature-length crime epic written by Emmy-Award winning Sopranos executive producer Terry Winter, who also wrote the story for 50 Cent's upcoming biopic Get Rich or Die Tryin'.

A story true to 50 Cent - 50 Cent himself has been heavily involved in the game's creation, consulting on the game's mechanics and storyline and recording hours of in-game dialogue.

New 50 Cent Music and Freestyles - Original, exclusive music tracks recorded by 50 Cent specifically for the game in addition to freestyle rhymes that players can mix and match with authentic 50 Cent beats in "The Lab."

Run with G-Unit - (Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and Tony Yayo) on various mission throughout the game.

Dynamic Athleticism - 50 runs, ducks, jumps, rolls and shoots in a fluid screen-relative, 3rd-person point of view.

Living 'Hood - Interact with pawnbrokers, weapon dealers, informants, shady doctors and music bootleggers. Hang out in your crib and listen to 50 music and/or watch videos

Exclusive tracks performed by 50 Cent:

"Pimp Pt2"

"I'm A Rider"

"Maybe We Crazy"

"Don't Make Me"

"Grew Up"

"Hit Your Ass Up"

"Hole In Yo Back"

"I Run NY"

"I Warned You"

"Simply The Best"

"Southside G Unit"

"When You Hear That"

"Why Ask Why"

And they say games are dying? :wink:

Whats even funnier is I know someone who will definately buy this and will be like 'u got 50 cent m8 its well cul' :heh:

Whats even funnier is I know someone who will definately buy this and will be like 'u got 50 cent m8 its well cul' :heh:

sounds like a certain yorkshirean we all know

The new 50 cent sprinkler system... "Get refreshed while water from the hose gets pumped out my bullet holes" <- Lil sumfin from an MTV show called stankervision.

Its definitly trying to be one of these grand theft auto wanna-be's, with included 'Gangsta' added to your ego, hey 50?

I've seen a few screenshots which look fun, but im scared away from it by the fact that the story might be full of 'i got shot a few times and survived' bullshit, has he never heard of dodging?

I wonder if he gets shot more than 6 (or however many it was) times you just die instantly.

The objective of the game is to get shot 9 times. The longevity is up to you! Best game evar!

Says he: 'The rapper told Reuters on Tuesday that parents should buy their children his new video game and use it as a teaching tool. In the game, 50 Cent is depicted making his way through New York's underworld with armed guards and guns blazing. '

From an interview:

Eurogamer: First of all, tell us why the world needs a 50 Cent game? What are the motivations behind the project, other than as a means to generate a lot of cash during the busy Christmas period?

Andre Emerson: 50's background, as well as the content in his lyrics and videos are a perfect match with an action game. Bringing gaming and hip hop together is a natural fit.

Antoine Molant: We are bringing more than a game to the market. Bulletproof is a real interactive mix of games, music and videos. This opens new areas for the entertainment industry as Universal music, Universal Pictures and VUG join forces. Bulletproof is a kind of pioneer for us.

Eurogamer: Can we expect more games featuring 50 Cent? What about other artists? Does this signify the beginning of a whole run of music-videogame collaborations?

Andre Emerson: I'd love to do Bulletproof II. We've got a great team and foundation built and we're ready to take it to an even higher level on next-gen systems. While you would think this may start a trend, I'm not sure how many artists are big enough to carry their own game. 50 is at the top of the rap game and a growing global success.

Antoine Molant: Bulletproof proves that music, videos and interactive environments can melt in order to create a truly new experience for the consumer. This could revolutionise the Entertainment industry.

Eurogamer: What are your expectations of the game commercially? Do you really see it as one of the potential big hits of the holiday season? Who will buy it?

Andre Emerson: I hope it's wildly successful. Whether you're a casual gamer, hip hop / 50 fan or hardcore player, there is something for everyone here.

Antoine Molant: This game is a triple-A title aimed to all types or target. We eagerly anticipate it will be a blockbuster.

Eurogamer: Having now finished work on the game, what would you identify as the areas it excels in? What game would you most closely associate with it? And which version is best?

Andre Emerson: The game excels in a number of ways. Considering that this is a new type of experience, a fusion of entertainment mediums, I'm proud of how seamless the overall experience is. From the actual game to creating music playlists to watching videos, all of it is at your fingertips and readily accessible. Targeting-wise, we looked to Halo for inspiration while the rest of game is more influenced by action movies rather than other games. PS2 and Xbox are near identical. I would recommend choosing based on your controller preference.

Antoine Molant: Bulletproof is honestly unique, there is no competition. This is just the most complete 50 cent experience you can have.

Full interview avaible at http://eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=61883

This could revolutionise the Entertainment industry.

Yeah, right.

They're not fooling anyone with that tripe.

From an interview:

Antoine Molant: This game is a triple-A title aimed to all types or target.

Andre Emerson: Targeting-wise, we looked to Halo for inspiration

Antoine Molant: This is just the most complete 50 cent experience you can have.

Then add the first review here to that, and it all makes sense! :wink:

They made me laugh when they called it a triple A title, kinda demerits the true triple A games out there...punks.

I don't see why theres so much hate towards the game or 50 cent just cause you don't like the music. Sure the game is crap but you guys are only pointing it out because you don't like 50 cent bit immature don't you think

As expected a terribly poor reason

i think 32 pence is a shit rapper in the first place, he talks rubbish, if i wanna listen to rap, and good rap...i listen to some nwa, now thats gangsta ;)

I hate this guy, cant believe he has a game out...what utter poo.

The best moment i remember of 50 cent is at the reading festival last year. He came on stage, everyone booed and bottled him, then turned their backs and sat down. He went off after about 3 songs.... i've never seen a crowd so united with hate for a person. What do you expect getting a crap rapper to play at what is really a rock/indie festival eh ? anyway it was all good cos greenday played an extra long set instead :)

But yeah this game makes me shake my head in disgust (mainly due to the fact i hate the guy as scubahood has pointed out)

He played through more than three songs. My problem with this thread isn't the game but everyones narrow minded views on rappers most people slate chavs for hating rock but in my experience i've found rockers to be just as bad

its not that we hate rap, at least i dont hate rap, i hate mainstream rap, 50 is the king of mainstream crap. mainstream rap is crap....

hence the whole thing

Again i disagree most rap is good theres a reason 50 sells same reason Eminem sells thats not saying underground rap isn't good but the amount of units they shift you cannot say they are crap. On another note theres some guy that goes about in an E-Unit tshirt standing for emo-unit

Again i disagree most rap is good theres a reason 50 sells same reason Eminem sells thats not saying underground rap isn't good but the amount of units they shift you cannot say they are crap. On another note theres some guy that goes about in an E-Unit tshirt standing for emo-unit

Eminem has got talent but 50 Cent is so damn fake - There is no way he deserves the success he's had.

Sign in to follow this