NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

N-Europe Podcast: Questions for Luc Bernard

Hello there loyal readers,

Tonight, the powers that be at N-Europe will be hosting a podcast guest starring Luc Bernard, the developer of WiiWare platformer Eternity's Child and several other titles such as the Rose Princess and Imagination is the Only Escape on the DS. He's also announced that within the next month he'll start development on a new WiiWare project.

We're looking for some interesting questions to ask the man. They can be as random, long, short (and so on) as you like, just make sure they're relevant and not something like "how long are your toenails?".

Cheers!

Nathan, your friendly neighbourhood Head of News.

Ask him if he's run out of space on his Wii yet, or if he's quite happy to "take things out of the fridge" every once in a while.

I'd say that Eternity's child is quite a personal project for Bernard. Does he feel that developers should be trying harder to express themselves, as well as making something that will sell? Are the size of the dev companies part of that problem?

Yeah, like GvS says above, ask him what his favourite games are.

(if he says anything Donkey Kong/ DKC related (especially the great DKC3) then Luc Bernard will have eternally endeared himself to me.)

Great work at getting a guest star on the podcast!

You should ask him what inspired him to make Eternity's Child.

I can't join with my fellow staff members, so I'll post some rushed questions here:

-If he's happy with the Wii, if it's easy to develop stuff like that...

-Did you try out any other WiiWare games and did any of them caught your attention

-Are you gonna keep working on Wii games?

-Are french fries better than liberty fries?

-What are your favourite Wii/DS games and what are you looking forward to?

-Do you think WiiWare has feet?

Did the size limits imposed on developers by the wiiware format have any negative effects on their end products.

What made them choose wii ware

Does nintendo need to address their 'take out of the fridge' policy.

We've just finished recording the podcast (almost two bloody hours) and we didn't actually get through all of the questions. Luc did answer a decent portion however, and we now know about his new WiiWare game.

There was a lot of sidetracking, and some stuff that cannot actually go up on the main site... :heh: But I'd say it's our best podcast yet.

Hello there Mr Luc, shame I couldn't join the conversation :P

Sign in to follow this