NEurope
marcel

MadWorld

Amazon has my dispatch estimate as tomorrow, yet the delivery estimate is next tuesday ??? :(

Amazon has my dispatch estimate as tomorrow, yet the delivery estimate is next tuesday ??? :(

I'm not too sure if Amazon do deliver in time for release. The Super Saver delivery with Amazon does take 3-5 working days. You have to pay for next day delivery with them. Saying that I did get Overkill the day after they dispatched it with Super Saver delivery, so you could get it anytime between Friday and Tuesday.

The last thing i ordered from amazon actually came ages before their delivery estimate (it was over christmas & they said it could take a couple of weeks), so i'm hoping they've underestimated themselves again :smile:

With amazon what you order depends how early you'll get it. Manga can be a week to two weeks early, DVDs day or two early, as for games i'm not sure since I never order them from there :heh:

I've pre-ordered a few Wii games off Amazon and they weren't with me on the Friday of release, twas the Monday or Tuesday after. That was just the standard delivery, I guess if you pay extra you'd hope to get it for release... but I can't say for certain cos I'm a cheapskate and never fork out extra for delivery!

I've pre-ordered a few Wii games off Amazon and they weren't with me on the Friday of release, twas the Monday or Tuesday after. That was just the standard delivery, I guess if you pay extra you'd hope to get it for release... but I can't say for certain cos I'm a cheapskate and never fork out extra for delivery!

Haha yeah. £1.70 from amazon seems a bit pricey when with GAME it's free :heh:

madworldreview.jpg

Review get :D

I make the rules so for me particularly its encouraged :p

-edit-zhuh? forum frakked up!

Edited by Ashley
Automerged Doublepost

Gonna read it while listening to the music in the countdown.

Edit: That was an nice audio visual experience. Nice review.

Edited by Shino

SHould say that the game reportedly takes longer to complete on harder difficulties so those worrying about the whole 3 hours business should crank up the difficulty as that apparently extends the game's life.

Picking my copy up on friday lunch time and will have to get it out of the way quick-ish because work wants my review in on it. Was wanting for more time with it but guess I'll have to wait for a second run through.

NP Info:

Wii Reviews:

Madworld - 9.0

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - 6.0

Marble Saga: Kororinpa - 7.5

Major League Baseball 2K9 - 6.0

MotoGP - 4.0

MySims Party - 5.0

Rune Factory Frontier - 7.5

Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers - 6.5

Ready 2 Rumble Revolution - 5.0

DS Reviews:

Puzzle Quest: Galactrix - 8.0

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure - 8.0

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - 6.5

Flower, Sun, and Rain - 6.0

Trackmania DS - 7.0

Lux-Pain - 4.0

Peggle Dual Shot - 8.5

Suikoden Tierkreis - 7.0

Tokyo Beat Down - 6.0

Zubo - 6.5

Gardening Mama - 8.0

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - 9.0

Avalon Code - 8.5

mine has arived but i cant start til after sainsburys delvier the weeks food.

t shirt arived but is in the large size. it looks big on me and im a bit over average height.

Im still waiting for mine ( and Castlevania Judgement ), the post has already been so hopefully it will arrive with a van.

*crosses fingers*

Madworld + white T-Shirt GET! :grin:

Ditto here! It is indeed very good, I haven't had long on it though as my dad entered the room as someone was screaming "MOTHERFUCKER!" and blood was splattered across the screen. Needless to say, the Wii Menu came up pretty quickly.

I've switched over to have a go on GTA now. :heh:

Im still waiting for mine ( and Castlevania Judgement ), the post has already been so hopefully it will arrive with a van.

*crosses fingers*

*crosses fingers for you*

I ordered my copy yesterday and now it's getting picked and packed so hopefully i'll start my lovely fun filled bloodbath journey tomorrow.

Also I wait waiting for stuff getting delivered by vans, especially when it's something i'm really looking forward too. Always end up looking out the window waiting for a Royal Mail van to appear :heh:

Ditto here! It is indeed very good, I haven't had long on it though as my dad entered the room as someone was screaming "MOTHERFUCKER!" and blood was splattered across the screen. Needless to say, the Wii Menu came up pretty quickly.

haha. Classic ^^

Also I wait waiting for stuff getting delivered by vans, especially when it's something i'm really looking forward too. Always end up looking out the window waiting for a Royal Mail van to appear :heh:

Yeah, everytime a car goes by my house I keep jumping up to have a peek :)

Coolest Wii game by far, definately up there with 'No More Heroes'! Great fun so far! I'm impressed with how the wii controls seem to be working extremely well too!

Mine arrived with t-shirt, just as i'm on my way out for a blast on my bike. Will be straight on it when i get back.

Hey does anyone have the awkward black borders on the top and botom (mostly on widescreen tv's), is this another case of bad pal convertion (because the lack of 480p)? Same borders that resident evil 4 on the gamecube had (aka letterboxed). Luckely the zoom function(on my tv) doesnt put extra jaggies or slowdowns in this game.

Hey does anyone have the awkward black borders on the top and botom (mostly on widescreen tv's), is this another case of bad pal convertion (because the lack of 480p)? Same borders that resident evil 4 on the gamecube had (aka letterboxed). Luckely the zoom function(on my tv) doesnt put extra jaggies or slowdowns in this game.

Dude, you're obsessed! You're right though, the TV had to kind of change channels itself to suit 480i, like it does with Virtual Console games.

Yeah, the boarders is a shame, but apart from that its a fun game.

The commentary is by far the best part, the sexual jokes are pretty damn immature but funny to say the least. Finished the first level, sat here in my white t shirt from GAME.

Yeah I have the widescreen borders on my LCD aswell, doesn't bother me though.

Ive played through until the first boss and im enjoying it so far. I can see it getting a little old eventually but at the moment its great fun to play. I have to say I do enjoy Bender and Greg Proops commentary :)

I like how you don't have to be spot on with the controls/actions when it comes to the wiimote movements. You can basically just move the nunchuck and wiimote randomly and the move will register, keeps the killing action moving fast. :)