NEurope
marcel

MadWorld

Fair point, although I would mention:

a) films are much more passive than videogames.

b) There are many films that have had calls for bans too.

I disagree, games are usually far less emotional than films. Plus games do not have the level of realism films do. Just look at the effects films like 'A Clockwork Orange' had on society, where whole gangs of youths went around dressing like the gang from the film and acting out scenes of violence.

Whole subcultures have sprang up from themes of films. It's not the case with games. Yes, films have been banned in the past and there are calls for bans, but I never find them quite as hysterical as the calls for games to be banned.

On the positive side Madworld is getting good reviews. Don't you always feel though that if these great Wii games were on the 360 or PS3 they'd get higher review scores?

I think reviewers are usually unduly harsh on Wii games.

Gametrailers Review - 8.5

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/46615.html

I pretty much only listened to the review, didn't want to watch it as being a long review I think it'll show quite a bit. All sounding fantastic though!

IGN UK Review - 8.9

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/960/960384p1.html

I saw the gametrailers review, god it looks like playing a graphic novel, totally class, looks tons of fun too. The review said the game has 7 hrs of game play so perhaps thats a little off putting but hell does this appear great.

The game is awesome.

But I would love to find the soundtrack.

Any one know who may have it? I heard it was a preorder bonus someplace's.

The game is awesome.

But I would love to find the soundtrack.

Any one know who may have it? I heard it was a preorder bonus someplace's.

HMV, hopefully they'll send it outside the UK.

Hmm. I put my pre-order down with Game before Game started advertising the T-Shirt as a bonus. Surely I should still receive it?

3346715845_ea8d4407ef.jpg
Wouldn't like to wear that out and about, probably get arrested in a matter of seconds! :heh:

Hmm. I put my pre-order down with Game before Game started advertising the T-Shirt as a bonus. Surely I should still receive it?
Pretty sure you will, yeah.

Back when I pre-ordered Mario & Sonic from GAME there was no T-Shirt offer at the time, (they added it nearer to the launch) but I still got one. Didn't arrive with the game though, about a week or so later I think it was.

Back when I pre-ordered Mario & Sonic from GAME there was no T-Shirt offer at the time, (they added it nearer to the launch) but I still got one. Didn't arrive with the game though, about a week or so later I think it was.

Coolio, thanks : peace:

Wouldn't like to wear that out and about, probably get arrested in a matter of seconds! :heh:

If you order before the offer is on, I would imagine you should get it in most occasions.. but my problem is they uwere advertising the T-Shirt and now they have stopped so I assume it means they have reached their limit..

I really want this, hopefully my friend will buy it for me even though he hates the wii. (me giving him the money of course)

It's bloody good fun :D

Loving it so far. Except a review (on the site) around Wednesday.

Pre-order it!

Hmm, I don't have my Wii with me at the moment but this might be a ideal summer investment for working so hard on my degree....

Now if only I could actually get on with the work!

My preorder from Game is being processed at the moment so looks like i may get this early. Better get on with Resi5 before it arrives.

Amazon are now selling this for £24.94!!

No one gan ignore this game now surely?

AWESOME! thanks!!

Wasn't gonna get the game at launch because I don't have much time to play it atm. But at that price I've just pre-ordered it, and it's good cos now they'll have 1 more first day sale!

Good price there, I'm sticking with my t-shirt though. :heh:

Also, buggery. I just realised that I transferred most of the money out of my debit card account over to my web saver account yesterday... It's awaiting authorisation before going into packing - just stuck more money in, hopefully it goes through quickly. Whoops!

My HMV order has shipped this morning. Fuck, yeah, bitches!

I got my copy 6 days ago.