NEurope
marcel

MadWorld

£15!?

Impressive how fast a game's price drops in the UK. It's still €50 here (£44).

Dislike this game, just feels half made run out of budget fuck it, seems complete lets make a buck or two. It feels like washing a piece of clothing made from other items of clothing that you ripped apart and felt like putting back together for the fun of it.

Dislike this game, just feels half made run out of budget fuck it, seems complete lets make a buck or two. It feels like washing a piece of clothing made from other items of clothing that you ripped apart and felt like putting back together for the fun of it.

What???

Anyone care to translate?

What???

Anyone care to translate?

capturarj.png

No luck with babelfish either. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Half made is definitely not how I'd describe this. I'm actually of the opinion that it feels very complete and polished. Each to their own.

I dislike this game it feels as tough it was half made, the developers had run out of budget and thought fuck it we almost finished it lets try and make some money off of it.

Last part put simply is me stating that it just does not feel right like washing clothing that was made from other pieces of clothing.

?Understand now goth man?

i gotta say, i see his point, i did wish they had spent longer on it, i mean, get some variaton going. always the same tyre, road sign, trap, just variatons of that. it didnt feel imaginative to me. it was just like how thye re skin enemeys for different areas in most games, the sign, and tyre were re done, with a few different traps.

i gotta say, i see his point, i did wish they had spent longer on it, i mean, get some variaton going. always the same tyre, road sign, trap, just variatons of that. it didnt feel imaginative to me. it was just like how thye re skin enemeys for different areas in most games, the sign, and tyre were re done, with a few different traps.

Sounds like rather YOU should have spent longer on it. It's a game whose variety reflects how much you put in. That's why you'll find a lot of people would disagree with your opinion.

And of all developers, I don't think employees of Clover can be accused of rushing out a game.

Sounds like rather YOU should have spent longer on it. It's a game whose variety reflects how much you put in. That's why you'll find a lot of people would disagree with your opinion.

i spent long enough. seriosuly, i tried everything to make myself enjoy it. i just didnt. it felt slow, awkward and repetative. dont care how many people dissagree. i think big brother is a point of national shame yet alot of people dissagree.

all i said was my own opinion on the peice, the notion that i did somthing wrong because my opinion didn't match yours seems rather unfair. i guess it just goes down to what you think variety is. the simple fact was that for me, jamming one street sign into a guys head and jamming five street signs in are ultimatly the same thing. i did enjoy finding out the new traps in a level, some were pretty clever, but ultimaly, scouring an arena to collect yet anouther variotion of the street sign to stick into a guys face for the 4th time before i threw him into the same trap id seen a few times before wasnt exciting.

i spent long enough. seriosuly, i tried everything to make myself enjoy it. i just didnt. it felt slow, awkward and repetative. dont care how many people dissagree. i think big brother is a point of national shame yet alot of people dissagree.

all i said was my own opinion on the peice, the notion that i did somthing wrong because my opinion didn't match yours seems rather unfair. i guess it just goes down to what you think variety is. the simple fact was that for me, jamming one street sign into a guys head and jamming five street signs in are ultimatly the same thing. i did enjoy finding out the new traps in a level, some were pretty clever, but ultimaly, scouring an arena to collect yet anouther variotion of the street sign to stick into a guys face for the 4th time before i threw him into the same trap id seen a few times before wasnt exciting.

You could... not shove sign posts. You could just go on a beat'em up rampage, the scores weren't exactly hard to achieve.

You could... not shove sign posts. You could just go on a beat'em up rampage, the scores weren't exactly hard to achieve.

they werent hard, but they werent alot of fun, plus they took a little time. beating them up was less fun then the sign posts.

i honestly think it was let down by the score system, it had great moments, the challenges and that, but all in all it was just really tedious to me. i applaude them for trying somthing diffrent, but that didnt stop me trading it in.

I've under-used sign posts in this game. What I do love is just mixing things up, so shaking and then shoving bottles in peoples faces, impaling them on the spikes, or just using what else is around that particular level.

Again, what you put in, you get out. A lot of the time, I don't even notice I've reached the score I needed to get to. I don't really see how this sort of game could be done without the score feature? It seems pretty instrumental to this kinda game.

I've under-used sign posts in this game. What I do love is just mixing things up, so shaking and then shoving bottles in peoples faces, impaling them on the spikes, or just using what else is around that particular level.

Again, what you put in, you get out. A lot of the time, I don't even notice I've reached the score I needed to get to. I don't really see how this sort of game could be done without the score feature? It seems pretty instrumental to this kinda game.

i dunno, a kill limit, or make it more like a devil may cry affair?

i guess i just expected more way to kill. what id really wanted was the chance to just grab litteraly the closest item to hand and use it to kill, like the sign post would instantly kill, traps would kill, without worrying how much crap was in thier face. i put A LOT into the game, i wanted to love it, but i just didnt.

it wasnt an awful game by any means, it just didnt hold my attention.

i dunno, a kill limit, or make it more like a devil may cry affair?

i guess i just expected more way to kill. what id really wanted was the chance to just grab litteraly the closest item to hand and use it to kill, like the sign post would instantly kill, traps would kill, without worrying how much crap was in thier face. i put A LOT into the game, i wanted to love it, but i just didnt.

it wasnt an awful game by any means, it just didnt hold my attention.

Yeah, it's not a game everyone will love, and it's not perfect by any means.

In my opinion, a kill limit would make it less focused on the way you'd actually kill. If you had a kill limit of 20, for example, you could just hack away with the chainsaw and in a minute or so, you'd be done. I think this game did well on focusing how you'd kill. What I think would be better would be just more ways to kill. There's a brilliant number in here, but there's always room for improvement.

Also, you didn't always have to impale people with signposts and stuff. I'm pretty sure you can still swing the signpost like a bat or something, or even still use the other weapons as a hitting weapon. I'm sure that's what I did.

I found it fun using the weapons that would become available after 2 minutes or so, like the "blades" as I call them, or the golf club. They were fun to use. :)

When i kept getting hit by the guys with giant scissors i was quite happy just grabbing them and head-butting them to death... maybe thats just me, but i was like "yeah.. fucking have that bitch" :grin:

i'm not a sicko............... honest :hmm:

I didnt know u could headbutt them, how?

While grabbing, shake the nunchuck.

One of the most irritating things about this game is when you fight the bosses and the wii remote doesn't register your motion. Total shit. Motion controls make so many games more frustrating than they should be at times.

^

I seriously had absolutely no problems with motion detecting. You might have a defective wiimote. Try with another one.

Just finished this for the first time, final boss was cool... and not who I was expecting... loved the power struggle in it

Loved the Commentry during the Credits too... bloody awesome.

Question though... how do I get the Katana and Double Chainsaw? I've started the game again on Hard mode, but don't have those.... or do they come out of the Weapon Boxes like the baseball bats, etc.?

I'm still very slowly playing through this game and I think it's awesome. What I want to know is, what are the exclamation marks on old levels? Does this mean there's something new in them?

Mokong: I'm not sure about the chainsaw, but i picked up a katana that was (i think) lying around just inside the entrance to the train station on the first level. I'd imagine your right about the double chainsaw being in weapon boxes though.

Good luck with hard mode, because it really is hard :grin:

I'm gonna have to have me a decent go at hard mode, i really want to have some dual chainsaw-age fun. I hope they've got some nice finishing moves for it.

Dazzy: I wondered what they were too, but i'm still to figure it out???

Question though... how do I get the Katana and Double Chainsaw? I've started the game again on Hard mode, but don't have those.... or do they come out of the Weapon Boxes like the baseball bats, etc.?

Funnily enough, I got those after I'd finished the game the second time round on Normal mode.

One of them appear in New Game + at the beginning of each level. I thnik they can also appear randomly in boxes or be dropped by ennemies but I'm not sure.

I'm still very slowly playing through this game and I think it's awesome. What I want to know is, what are the exclamation marks on old levels? Does this mean there's something new in them?

Exclamations marks are a new challenge unlocked when you've done the previous one. You can see what to do under the "Vs" screen at the beginning of the stage. For example, the very first challenge of the train station is to kill the bull by getting him hit by the train. When you do that and finish the level, an exclamation mark will appear (not immediately. You have to play a little before) and another challenge will appear instead. There 4-5 for each level if my memory is good. Sadly, doing them unlocks nothing (I wanted some artwork unlocking...:cry:).