NEurope
Pit-Jr

How long do you stay online a day

You go out and get drunk every night?

You're a cool dude, make no mistake.

I know, it's tough being a student. Oh, and if that was an attempt at sarcasm, getting drunk is infinitely cooler than spending 8 hours+ per day on the internet, I can assure you of that.

I know, it's tough being a student. Oh, and if that was an attempt at sarcasm, getting drunk is infinitely cooler than spending 8 hours+ per day on the internet, I can assure you of that.

Drinking is anti-social.

lets see, i spend from approx 1-2 hrs on mon and tue, 2-3 thurs, 2-8 hrs on wed and fri sat and sun 2-7 hrs, unless ive got college work to do or something better to do, which does happen, just not very often. so over all approximatley 12-36, no wait i must be adding it up wrong, besides these are just gestimates that seem to change on my mood, also it should be taken into account that i used to use MSN a lot, but not anymore.

Drinking is anti-social.

binge drinking perhaps, and then only when it goes too far.

Sitting alone behind a computer however is the definition of anti-social, so i think fieldsofanfieldroad has a point.

Sitting alone behind a computer however is the definition of anti-social, so i think fieldsofanfieldroad has a point.

Ah yes, but I go out alot with mates. I also don't drink, they do. However we all have a good time.

What annoys me is when a drunken dude stumbles up to one of my mates and babbles incoherently for her number. Then she refuses and he gets aggresive.

Now this is all well and good, however there seems to be abit of a pattern; and that a large percentage of drinking that does occur on the town is indeed binge drinking.

I'm loving the fact that I went to Uni and live in a flat, its awesome going out to pubs/clubs with the people in my block we have a right laugh while the beer flows.

Only on here now because I came back home for the weekend and am killing time till I go to my gfs.

Ah yes, but I go out alot with mates. I also don't drink, they do. However we all have a good time.

What annoys me is when a drunken dude stumbles up to one of my mates and babbles incoherently for her number. Then she refuses and he gets aggresive.

Now this is all well and good, however there seems to be abit of a pattern; and that a large percentage of drinking that does occur on the town is indeed binge drinking.

I don't drink. So i can't uinderstand drunk people. They seem to have their own language. And apparently they own telephones. I think that for some poeple, getting drunk occaisionally is better than sitting in front of world of warcraft for 23 hours a day.

Bollocks. I speak to more people from more places than I ever would if I went out and got drunk.

Bollocks. I speak to more real people from more places than I ever would if I went out and got drunk.

Corrected.

Yes, they would have to be extremely inebriated.

I found my boyfriend thanks to the internet, so hah.

And yes, I'm one of the most anti-social persons in existence. I currently live in a building with about 20 other people and I seriously try to hide from them in my room. People scare me, especially when there's a lot of them and they all try to be overly social and they all want to be your (boy)friend. Urgh.

Like 2 or 3. Lots of homework and volunteering I do. I only go online to talk to people really.

volunteering? where do u volunteer?

as ive said before, TOO many, but then who could blame me with the many wonders of the internet (ie. MSN, google, Newgrounds, revo europe, rathergood.com, fourms, Maddox.xmission.com, ect...), you know the internet is a never ending entertainement mechane, u just need to know re to look.

i get on straight from school, i get home at about 4. stay on doing crap till 6 which is then dinner, then go back on. sometimes i stay on till 10 but usually i stay on till 9.