NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendofan64

Whats Your All Time Favorate GC game ??

Hi lads i know i have posted lots of threads at the moment but this one i really want to know thanks

My Favorate is Either ( ocarina of time , majoras mask , metroid 1 , metroid 2 the echos )

Metroid Prime - The atmosphere this game had! It simply oozed atmosphere, it really gave me a sense of the Metroid Universe, more so than ever before. This was simply breathtaking, I felt fully immersed into the gamimg world and never wanted it to end!

ps - surely you can't include OOT or MM as they're N64 games really

not really you can get the GC collectors Adition

Yes, they are playable on Gamecube, but aren't actual GAMECUBE games as they weren't originally made for GC.

Anyway mine is Skies of Arcadia Legends. Followed closely by Tales and Wind Waker.

Can't pick one but:

Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 4 and Super Mario Sunshine were probably the greatest ones for me!

:smile:

If that was directed at me, whats that supposed to mean?

It would have been directed at Nintendofan as he spelt it with an a, I used to for some reason too.

Favourite GC game... I'll go with MK DD or TS2 for hours of multiplayer fun. I still haven't got round to playing a lot of single players I want, but so far Windwaker is my favourite.

If the Zelda collectors disk counts id have pick that, for a very brief time, they were being sold for 1 penny at the front counter of K-mart.

Followed closely by Killer 7.

The game that I have played and enjoyed the most, this generation, is NHL Hitz. While multi-platform third-party, I picked it up on Gamecube and I think I can safely say that myself, Karl and Bruiser, played it more than anyone else on the planet.

It's not a very good game. But it is my favourite.

Now this one is a tough question, so many good games I enjoyed. In my opinion I'd have to say Resident Evil 4 or Metroid Prime.

Resident Evil 4 just pulled me in and made me keep playing. No other game did that since Ocarina and Majoras Mask. Metroid was awsome because I was blown away by the environments and the story was sweet too.

A few titles that come in a distant second are:

Wind Waker - Come on its Zelda!

Killer 7 - I still Don't know wtf is going on

Baten Kaitos - Graphics are awesome and battle system is unique

Tales of Symphonia - Awesome story, characters, everything a good rpg has.

SSBM is the the game I´ve definitely played and enjoyed the most. So in terms of fun and worth that´s the game.

Otherwise there´s so many other great games but here´s a few:

Gotcha Force

Metroid Prime

F-Zero

Resident Evil 1, zero & 4, all of which I´ve played a lot.

Tales of Symphonia

As I said, there are more great games but there´s a few at least.

Just 1 is too hard, i'll do a top 10

1. Zelda: Wind Waker

2. Resident Evil 4

3. Skies Of Arcadia: Legends

4. Paper Mario 2

5. Killer 7

6. Metroid Prime

7. Tales Of Symphonia

8. Super Smash Bros. Melee

9. Pikmin 2

10. Super Mario Sunshine

In no particular order: Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Tales of Symphonia, Mario Kart: DD, Resident Evil 4. Pikmin, Luigis Mansion, Soul Caliber 2 and Smash Bros. Melee. In terms of play time Smash Bros would be the winner though.

I've been playing Metroid Prime again lately. It's probably my favourite, the atmosphere is amazing and feels nostalgic only a year or two after playing through.

F Zero GX and Ocarina of Time: Master Quest are my two certain favourites.

Yes, I class OOCMQ as a Gamecube game, as it was only released on the Gamecube and I also class OOC as a Gamecube game, as it was released for the Gamecube, making it a Gamecube game.

Windwaker with Ocarina of time. I had never owned a Zelda game before and when i played ocarina of time and wind waker it was just brilliant! That must be on eo fthe best moments on GC or any other system when i first played windwaker and ocarina of time, brilliant games!!

So far it would be;

Single/Multi-player - Super Smash Bros. Melee

Single-player - Resident Evil 4

Zelda could (and should!) change that!!

Sign in to follow this