NEurope
Dante

Heroes Season 3 *Beware of Spoilers*

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/923/923044p1.html

US, October 23, 2008 - We've got some more casting news for Heroes. According to EW.com's Michael Ausiello, Aliens in America's Dan Byrd is set to join the cast of Volume Four: Fugitives as...well, someone. It isn't exactly clear which character Byrd will play, but it will either be "David, a dark and twisted kid who tells lies easily and has a cruel streak, or Alex, a Southern California surfer dude who works at a comic book shop."

Last week we received news that the amazing Zeljko Ivanek, who won an Emmy for playing the tragically flawed Ray Fiske on Damages, would be joining Fugitives as "The Hunter." Could Byrd be playing one of the "fugitives" that Ivanek is hunting? Let's just say "yes." If we believe it, it's true enough.

Also, looking forward to having Elle back soon!

heroes-20081024052625769_640w.jpg

... Spoilerise it ffs! Dante; you should show your souce.

As for the Haitian - he surely 'focuses' it. Hence being able to selectively remove memories from mice. I mean specific people.

... Spoilerise it ffs! Dante; you should show your souce.

As for the Haitian - he surely 'focuses' it. Hence being able to selectively remove memories from mice. I mean specific people.

What do you mean JaySeven? :confused:

I mean you didn't write that yourself, and I didn't see where you got that from?

i did say was by EW in the spoiler tag title but i got it from here EW.com

Just seen ep 7

Pretty good ep, things progressing nicely, not too fast not to slow.

Though one thing that seems to have slipped the minds of the writers... I'm pretty sure in season 1 it was said Arthur Petrilli died from suicide, at the start of this ep Peter was having flashbacks of when Nathan told them their dad died, and Nathan said it was a heart attack?

And they killed Maury Parkman... WTF? First Adam now Maury, I was hoping to see some scenes with him and Matt... also means no more Linderman I guess.

Not a lot happened with Hiro, but it looks like next ep he should feature heavy in it.

Sylar possibly going bad again, following Arthur... but I think it's obvious he saved Peter from that fall so maybe he's planning on a bit of a double agent thing. Really interested to see what Nathan does when he goes to confront his father too.

I did like Arthurs explanation for why Sylar was given up for adoption though, makes most sense I guess.

As for Daphne and Matt.... if she is gonna double cross him how can he not be aware? He can read minds for frack sake? Unless he is aware and the two of them cooked up a plan again?

Oh yeah and how did nobody on the plane notice Elle "overloading"? the sparks are a dead give away :heh: Nice to see her back though... hope she doesn't lose her powers.

Slight shame to see Maya go too... she was totally useless but nice eye candy :)

Wonder how Peter will get his powers back... I hope it's not by way of Mohinders new formula, that's just too easy... but it prolly will be.

Speaking of Peter, when he fell from the window and Claire took him away why did neither of them think... hey Claire give me some blood and fix me up :heh:

Also just realised.... never got a good explanation for how Nathan survived the gunshots at the start of the season? We know now that it wasn't really Linderman he was seeing, and Maury pretty sure doesn't have the power to heal people? Wonder if my "it was Adams blood transfusion from season 2, but took awhile cuz it's diluted over time and not as effective" idea will be right :heh:

Just seen ep 7

Pretty good ep, things progressing nicely, not too fast not to slow.

Though one thing that seems to have slipped the minds of the writers... I'm pretty sure in season 1 it was said Arthur Petrilli died from suicide, at the start of this ep Peter was having flashbacks of when Nathan told them their dad died, and Nathan said it was a heart attack?

And they killed Maury Parkman... WTF? First Adam now Maury, I was hoping to see some scenes with him and Matt... also means no more Linderman I guess.

Not a lot happened with Hiro, but it looks like next ep he should feature heavy in it.

Sylar possibly going bad again, following Arthur... but I think it's obvious he saved Peter from that fall so maybe he's planning on a bit of a double agent thing. Really interested to see what Nathan does when he goes to confront his father too.

I did like Arthurs explanation for why Sylar was given up for adoption though, makes most sense I guess.

As for Daphne and Matt.... if she is gonna double cross him how can he not be aware? He can read minds for frack sake? Unless he is aware and the two of them cooked up a plan again?

Oh yeah and how did nobody on the plane notice Elle "overloading"? the sparks are a dead give away :heh: Nice to see her back though... hope she doesn't lose her powers.

Slight shame to see Maya go too... she was totally useless but nice eye candy :)

Wonder how Peter will get his powers back... I hope it's not by way of Mohinders new formula, that's just too easy... but it prolly will be.

Speaking of Peter, when he fell from the window and Claire took him away why did neither of them think... hey Claire give me some blood and fix me up :heh:

Also just realised.... never got a good explanation for how Nathan survived the gunshots at the start of the season? We know now that it wasn't really Linderman he was seeing, and Maury pretty sure doesn't have the power to heal people? Wonder if my "it was Adams blood transfusion from season 2, but took awhile cuz it's diluted over time and not as effective" idea will be right :heh:

Wasn't there a big thing in S1 or 2 about Nathan lying to Peter, his Dad actually suicided but they told Peter it was a heart attack to protect him.

Holy Shit! Just finished watching episode 5 and that is an appropriate response. It just gets both better and stranger with every episode. I do feel thay there is quite a lot going on, more so than at times in the first season, and sometimes I think perhaps there is too much going on. But it's all great. I laughed at the bit where Mrs. Petrelli has the dream and wakes up and can't move.

Loving the way Sylar is steadily turning good, that sort of thing always makes a good story arc. A bit like the Green Ranger. But a lot more complicated.

Loving the way Sylar is steadily turning good, that sort of thing always makes a good story arc. A bit like the Green Ranger. But a lot more complicated.

+ 10 Points for the awesome retro Power Rangers reference : peace:

Fucking shit Heroes doing that to Adam!! They've got ALOT of making up to do for that!

I agree with you there, I did like the whole cheeky British thing. Especially with the rest of the cast all being incredibly sincere and serious. (I can't stand the guy who plays Suresh, especially in the first season he was shocking!) We can usually rely on Hiro and Ando's antics to lighten the mood, but the show takes itself too seriously sometimes. I've got that pretentious vibe from the past few episodes anyway. Which is a shame, because the show can be hilarious at times. Remember in series 2 where Parkman flies on Nathan's back and after landing says 'we never talk about that again'? Classic. I'm not saying the show should be less serious, just be broken up with some fun so its not so overbearing.

I thought future Peter healed him?

well this weeks episode on BBC was truly a real mind f""k. Cannot believe the big villan is Mr. Petrelli and the Linderman thing was explained...I was beginning to wonder how they would explain that as they confirmed in Heroes Unmasked that he was dead. The whole synthetic powers thing is getting very interesting and a good contrast in the heroes vs villians angle...

Lol, the story is getting hilariously bad and Deus ex machina-ish.

Btw, I love the precog's voice. It's hauntingly unique!

Lol, the story is getting hilariously bad and Deus ex machina-ish.

Btw, I love the precog's voice. It's hauntingly unique!

Does he have a name yet?

I keep calling him "Mufasa" :heh:

I hope this isnt the beginning of the end for Heroes.

Variety says there was a big shakeup behind the scenes of NBC's "Heroes" on Sunday as writers/co-executive producers Jesse Alexander and Jeph Loeb were fired.

The duo had been with the show since its first season and were known to have led the day-to-day production operation under the direction of creator/executive producer Tim Kring.

"Heroes," produced by Universal Media Studios, has struggled in the ratings its third season. It's understood that Alexander and Loeb were let go because of NBC executives' frustration with the creative direction of the show.

The trade added that the show is also said to have been dealing with hefty budget overruns this season that are going well beyond its already sizable $4 million per-episode pricetag.

Ouch, wonder how things will turn out. Hope it doesn't make to big of a deal :(

Season 3 has been epic so far.

hey what's up with the one week break?

I came home from work looking forward to watching Heroes but can't find it... took me a while to think of checking an episode listing with says ep08 doesn't air till the 10th? WTF?

lalala avoids spoilers!

As some of you may have heard two of the exec producers have been fired because of all the negative press and ratings Heroes is getting and they're bringing back someone from season one (who wrote 'Company Man' as well as obviously helping other stuff)...Bryan Fuller.

Who unfortunatly is the showrunner for the superior Pushing Daisies which hasn't been picked up for the back nine. Its possible he could do both (just do less on PD) and while they're on different networks (ABC and NBC) I think they're both owned by the same larger company. But im still concerned.

I'd rather have Pushing Daisies and get rid of Heroes.

Source: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b66857_heroes_shakeup_inside_scoop_on_firings.html

But I'd rather have better Heroes and get rid of Pushing Daisies. And because of that the world is in balance again.

lalala avoids spoilers!

As some of you may have heard two of the exec producers have been fired because of all the negative press and ratings Heroes is getting and they're bringing back someone from season one (who wrote 'Company Man' as well as obviously helping other stuff)...Bryan Fuller.

Who unfortunatly is the showrunner for the superior Pushing Daisies which hasn't been picked up for the back nine. Its possible he could do both (just do less on PD) and while they're on different networks (ABC and NBC) I think they're both owned by the same larger company. But im still concerned.

I'd rather have Pushing Daisies and get rid of Heroes.

Source: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b66857_heroes_shakeup_inside_scoop_on_firings.html

bummer didn't know pushing daisies didn't get its order for the back 9 of the series...