NEurope
S.C.G

Ninja Gaiden II

It's harder than the first? HARDER????? How is that possible? I mean how is it physically f*cking possible for this game to be harder than the first? I want to play this just to find out.

Yikes... 7/10 is pretty low considering how well recieved the first game was.

Yikes... 7/10 is pretty low considering how well recieved the first game was.

It's harder than the first? HARDER????? How is that possible? I mean how is it physically f*cking possible for this game to be harder than the first? I want to play this just to find out.

I reckon thats why.

And also this is just ridiculous.

In this specific battle, however, the boss explodes, and if you don't have enough health to survive it, or can't turn and block in time (which didn't seem to block all the damage anyway), you die and have to do the entire battle again.

Every review and preview I've read says that the camera is shite. It's a damn shame too, as the camera is as important as the controls in games like this. I'll hopefully enjoy it all the same.

Edit - Fuck, mid combat loading? That's terrible. Team Ninja's games are usually technically outstanding, what happened here?

I might wait for the inevitable PS3 port six months down the line with all the problems fixed.

And also this is just ridiculous.

That sounds awful. It's bad enough that we have only so much health per fight and a normal health bar.

Still...I'll wait for some decent reviewers to review the game and try the demo.

That sounds awful. It's bad enough that we have only so much health per fight and a normal health bar.

Still...I'll wait for some decent reviewers to review the game and try the demo.

Eurogamer arent decent? :wtf:

If it helps IGN gave it 8.7

I really am looking forward to this, I hope it doesnt flop. I'll get it no matter what the reviews say, I just hope it can live up to my expectations!

Again Team Ninja make a shit camera, no doubt just like the first one that a patch will arrive to fix it.

Not long now till I have it in my hands anyway.

Yep, same time as Burst Limit, although I think I'll play Burst Limit first, want some awesome fast kamehamehaing :D

Gametrailers Review - 8.4

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34662.html

Some pretty bizarre complaints. No free roaming (and they seemed to imply that free roaming didn't exist until Rockstar invented it...did they completely miss games like The Legend of Zelda on the NES, and probably some before that) and no online aren't problems at all. And with boss fights...having flashing segments is a common complaint...so why complain when a game doesn't have them as well.

Good luck figuring that one out!

Well..now we don't have to.

Well..now we don't have to.
They don't tell you how to survive the explosion, that's what they're getting at! Having killed the boss you yourself get killed!

Don't think they were complaining about a lack of free roaming either, they are just informing people watching the review that Ninja Gaiden is a linear game [they're not stupid, they know that NG is a completely different game to GTA, and aren't making a comparison].

Just started playing Sigma on the ps3. Liked what i have played so far. Once i have completed that think i will defo pick this up for the 360!

The demo is now available to us Europeans.

3% done...stupid effin Microsoft downloads.

Edit: Now Virgin media is fucking up. I'll never get this demo.

I'm not a huge NG fan, but I suppose fans will love it as it seems more of the same but expanded. The camera is still shit and the levels still aren't adapting to the lack of camera quality which can be frustrating in combat, asides from that not much to say, brutal action, lots of limbs coming off, blood, some stylish things here and there, awesome weapons and that's pretty much what I could gather from the demo. Ah and the d-pad menu is pretty useful.

Holy shit.

That demo is bat shit insane. I loved every second. Also, Dragon Sword is now seemingly the worst weapon. Mad.

Can't wait.

Yeah I didn't like Dragon Sword either. I like it when he gets all bloody and then cleans the blood of his weapons =D

I have the game in my hands and a hard on in my trousers. I'll be back with 1st impressions.

Edit: Jesus tap dancing Christ I love this game. This guy comes at me, I roll behind him, hold y, release, go through him, then throw him up in the air, jump up, spin, taking off both his arms, nock him back down, the plunge down decapitating him. Who needs murder when you have this game?

After playing the demo, I'm defintely getting the game. It's so much fun to hack people to bits.

I love how you can still do the finishing move on people just after you've chopped their head off.

Good, seems first impressions are what I was hoping for even though the reviews haven't been wonderful. Can't wait to get this now! Roll on Friday!