NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kav

Namco titles for Rev...?

So I'm browsing the N-Query section of IGN and come across Matt saying this...

There's a rumor going around that Namco is working on two Revolution titles. I'm trying to get clarification on that now through a few sources.

Now with the quality of the fighters that namco make I'm hoping that we'll be getting a decent fighting game ala Soul Calibur and Tekken and also maybe a Tales game!

I'm hoping that with Namco being a party in the Tri-Force Arcades that they will start working more and more closely with Nintendo like we've already seen with Starfox Assault.

A Tales of XYZ would be enough for me - since I won't need another fighter game after the Revolution launch for about one year. This time slot is reserved for Smash Brothers :)

I really think that Namco will have games on the Revolution like nearly every other third party company aswell. If the Revolution will sell well it will be supported like the other two. Money reigns the next-gen battle and I doubt that Namco could afford to skip the Revolution because after all I doubt the Revolution will fail in Japan.

Soul Calibur 3 was already confirmed no? I think they said it would come to all next-gens to make up for the PS2 exclusivity now. I could be wrong though.

Namco will almost certainly make games for Revo, and it only seems logical they would be working on a project or two for early on in the Revos life. They're certainly throwing their weight behind the DS, so the Revo would most likely, especially after the success of their titles on GC.

Tales, yes please. Soul Caliber, yes please. Starfox, please stay away from it.

i hope they use the rev good which they should because lots of their games r top quality. good support will help the rev

Baten Kaitos III is very likely.

Well if they were to make it/are then it'll almost definately be on Rev. They wouldn't release I + II on Cube and then III on 360/PS3...well they might but it would be daft.

Sign in to follow this