NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
uka100

Question about the new(ish) Nintendo site

Hiya, after you'd registered a game on the old Ninty website, you were able to download free goodies related to that game (ie; wallpapers, mp3's etc etc..) Have these been taken away with the new site? Or can I just not find them?

Cheers

its seems that any new items registered you no longer get items for, but I think you still get items for old GC games

I was actually looking for a decent wallpaper the other day, looked in my treasures, and lo and behold I had no rewards, just a list of games registered.

I was actually looking for a decent wallpaper the other day, looked in my treasures, and lo and behold I had no rewards, just a list of games registered.

All of my Treasures are still there.

All of my Treasures are still there.

Ok.... so how did you manage to see all your treasures from registered games? I'm just seeing things I've bought.

Ok.... so how did you manage to see all your treasures from registered games? I'm just seeing things I've bought.

From the main site I clicked Club Nintendo > My Account > My Treasures (on the left). It also lists some of them under the big yellow "My stars Balance" on My Account page. Your probably clicking the Games and Systems link.

Yeah I remember after registering Excite Truck on the old site, I used the free wallpaper for a bit. I was looking to get it back. But all I can find under treasures is older free stuff, non of the free Wii stuff you got when registering games. I assume that's all been taken off :(. Don't suppose anyone has the Excite Truck wallpapers saved do they?

Sign in to follow this