NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Power Teaser!? (latest tease from pg5 onwards)

Just looks like a pokeball to me.

A deathstar would be nice but I think it's a pokeball. Wasn't there a new pokemon game announced?

Calm down guys its just a pokeball, they're gonna reveal first hand the remakes of gold and silver.

Calm down guys its just a pokeball, they're gonna reveal first hand the remakes of gold and silver.

well it's about bloody time they did..

...I'd much prefer a wii remake of it though.

When will they announce the "thingy" about the moon I have been staring at this picture for 5 min now and I cant see anything

I don't mind the remakes, but I wish they would spent some of their brazillions making completely new Pokemon, instead of periodical changes of the same game.

I want new franchises instead of sequals instead of older games no matter how different it feels from the previous version.

I want new franchises instead of sequals instead of older games no matter how different it feels from the previous version.

haha welcome to 5 years ago:L but to be fair on the wii there have been a lot more so far..ok i cant think of any hardcore ones but plenty of casual ones and plenty of great third party franchises..

Maybe it's the new Red Steel game.. oh no that was the ONM exclusive that never happened lol

Could be anything.

I hate the whole Kid Icarus constant rumour, but this really is the only thing I can even half seen:

nintendopowerpreview.jpgpitpn7ny4.jpg

I thought the blatantly perfect white line across its diameter was a straight give away...

Or just details about the third game of this generation....

Guess i'm just hoping for something more than just another pokemon stadium, or DS game [so soon after the last!]

Lets face it, Nintendo are never going to announce that awesome console Pokemon game that everyone [apart from Nintendo] can envisage!

THAT'S NO MOON!!!

Okay maybe not star wars, but to me the bit on the left makes it look more like an orange, Orange Box maybe?

My very very first thought was Death Egg...

*crosses fingers*

i alreay found the clue and its obvious wich game it is haha ill upload what i found in the moon

oh i see someone already found the clue its kid icarus this is the image just invert the colors and you see an image of pit

nintendopowerpreview.jpg

Can't see anything special in the moon, except it is orange. There are a few strange shapes i see, could it be a new Rouge Squadren game or a Star Wars game for Wii and DS that is hidden

Am i the only one that can see Gruntilda?

untitled-9.jpg

Funnily enough I thought I saw that as well.

293291_gruntilda.jpg

Banjo Kazooie 3 on Wii confirmed! :heh:

i tried letting my eyes lose focus, kinda looks like link or vyse is in there, though they arnt, its just my hearts desire. fail to see any link to golden sun mind.