NEurope
Retro_Link

Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party

ROFL!!

Looks like RRR3 will use the balance board! great to see it getting continued support!

Can't wait to see more of this!

Haha awesome. Gotta love those Rabbids. I'm interested in this and will probably get it if they use the balance board properly.

Presumably its going to only contain a few BB games, as I doubt anyone has the money or room for four of them.

I got the first one an launch, It was ok but it just wasn't worth what they charge for them. I didn't buy the second and probably won't get the 3rd. But, I do enjoy watching the trailers. But seriously, Ubisoft, an annual update to a mini-game collection?

again.jpg

But then I saw it used the BB. I dunno, I liked the first one and thought the second one was pointless and I hate that Ubisoft is hardly investing on the Wii, but used well, this might be fun. I still want a Wario Ware with the BB.

I'd love it if they did something a little more concrete with the rabbids then just minigames. A spoof Ghost Recon game where Cpt Mitchell and team have to fight off the rabbid invasion, or something.

I'd love it if they did something a little more concrete with the rabbids then just minigames. A spoof Ghost Recon game where Cpt Mitchell and team have to fight off the rabbid invasion, or something.

I agree with you Gaggle!

I think the Rabbids are good characters and could be better implemented than just in other Minigame compilation! :)

I very much enjoyed the first one but didn't feel the need fora sequal then! so didn't bother with the second one.

I must admit the way in which they are going to use the BB has me interested but i don't have one of those! (yet)

Aaarrrghhh...not more good-looking balance games I want to play. Its fucking depressing being a dyspraxic Nintendo fan right now...

They need to make the Shooting levels from the first one into a full game (the second didn't fit right)...Balance Board capabilities with that and you have a Rabbid Time Crisis...just plug the Wiimote into the Zapper and you'll be set :p

Shame itwont happen

videogamegraw2big1_2.jpg

Would be great!

I'd actually like to see the Rabbids take the lead role [as above ^].

Have you control a squad of four in a Rainbow Six Vegas [or like you say a Ghost Recon] spoof, all kitted out, absailing etc... against a group of evil rabbids.

Rabbids move, move, move!

Ah, this is Wii in a nutshell... Might be fun, but any gamer would choose a Rayman 2-quality platformer over this any day...

Perhaps an RPG game staring the rabbids. A shooter would be good to but I'd rather it be off rails. And rayman shouldn't be in it. Nothing against Rayman, I just like the bunnies more.

Do these games use the wii remote? You could use the balance board and the remote in union to pull off a good person shooter. It could detect when you duck am i right? Take cover by ducking, get up, tap the balance board to go left and then pick off some people.

The balance board could be put to good use in this Rabbids game if they have the shooter levels again. It could still be on rails but it could be more akin to something like Time Crises with using the board in a similar way to the pedal for duckin 'n coverin.

Reload!

Its time they branch out the Rabbids into something other than mini games, like others keep saying, they have potential to be in some "proper" games- like Rainbow Six! :laughing:

ist that a cartoon or tv series then ? rather than a game. its not clear

ESRB rate games so....game. Although I can understand your confusion.

I quite enjoy the rabbid games but I would rather they made a proper game rather than another bunch of mini-games.

The first one was great...the second though was really lackluster :/

I quite enjoy the rabbid games but I would rather they made a proper game rather than another bunch of mini-games.

Quite... and get rid of Rayman... stick to the Rabbids!