NEurope
Katie

What have you won?

about 14 years ago i won a jelly mould and a spray can of anti freeze at some raffle. thats bout it.............

My foray into gaming was through buying a packet of biscuits. I bought 'em, wrote my name on the reciept, stuck said reciept in the competition box, and won me a Nintendo 64 with Super Mario 64 and Diddy Kong.

Vanilla cream, they were.

that is a life changing win. best i have seen.

I won a photography competition when I was about 8 and got my photo in the Oxford Mail (woo, and might I also add hoo.) Although I can't actually remember what I won. I also once one a mug from a radio phone in version of Play your Cards Right.

I won a N-Gage once, around the time they had just came out, it was on a TV channel called Nation 217, and they had that program where it was showing what other programs where on at that time, was a pretty popular program too, don't know what happened to it though :/

Was pretty chuffed that i won it too :smile:

I got a bunch of Spiderman goodies once, a marvel heroes satchel, a video, a pog, a micro-rucksack and a few other things. I can't remember whether it was from the Funday Times or CBBC. I also won a skateboard....

I won about £2 on the donkey derby (50p bet).....i didnt want to ride one though. :)

I won a Nickelodeon (is that how you spell it?) goodie-bag.

My voice wasn't on the TV but they said my name and where i come from, the question was 'Whats Tommy's dad called in Rugrats' if i remember correctly...

Good goodie bag! A t-shirt, comic, gunge etc...

:)