NEurope
Katie

What have you won?

I won an Easter Drawing competition when I was in year 2. I got 3 Easter Eggs from Asda.

I also remember winning a Newcastle United Board Game in a Junior school, dunno why it was Newcastle though..

Think thats it :(

£150 just a few months ago. I say I won it, I mean inhereted it.

Ha ha! that is quality.

Won a Buster Bunny plush toy from Tiny Toon Adventures magazine as a kid, and I also won a copy of Donkey Konga 2 via Cube-Europe's comments content. Great prizes.

I won the Donkey Konga 3 contest on CE...thats about it n_n.

Still hoping for that *with echo voice* 1 billion dollars

Am i the only one that won something thats not cool :(

Come on, what did you win?

Cinema tickets (to see the little mermaid!! damn mcdonalds, i think that was when the phantom menace was showing too..) oh and Ana Matronic (the goddess in scissor sisters) compo, i won some of her shit which is now 2 months late!! damn postman...

You won the Ana Matronic compo? Cool, what was the winning entry? Sorry I couldn't help out with that.

Anyway I won some puffa jacket and some other stuff from The Disney Channel once, think thats it. And a few pounds on scratchcards if that counts.

yeah you helped out LOOAAADDS ashley, but it wasnt one of your designs that won, even though i entered some and they looked AMAZING. thanks!!

yeah you helped out LOOAAADDS ashley, but it wasnt one of your designs that won, even though i entered some and they looked AMAZING. thanks!!

It was no problem, kind of fun. And theres no need to flatter me ;) Just wished I could have helped more, cause then it means the whole last five months wouldn't have been how they were. Anyway...

My foray into gaming was through buying a packet of biscuits. I bought 'em, wrote my name on the reciept, stuck said reciept in the competition box, and won me a Nintendo 64 with Super Mario 64 and Diddy Kong.

Vanilla cream, they were.

I won a Panda jigsaw puzzle when I was 6. A fancy dress competition at a caravan site. I dressed up as the Terminator, stole the mic off the presenter then punched him in the face.

I guess everyone there found it cute.

This summer I won a Wacom Graphire 3 (6x8) by entering an art contest on a site and getting in first place. And last week I think I won 2 Xbox360 games on the radio, though I don't know yet which ones. And I don't know when I'll get them so I can sell them. Tried to win an Xbox360 too in the same show that week, but they didn't announce who won it. Oh well.

I posted a "tip" in Nintendo Offical Magazine, it was showen and i wont a gamster gameboy Adv pack.

This summer I won a Wacom Graphire 3 (6x8) by entering an art contest on a site and getting in first place. And last week I think I won 2 Xbox360 games on the radio, though I don't know yet which ones. And I don't know when I'll get them so I can sell them. Tried to win an Xbox360 too in the same show that week, but they didn't announce who won it. Oh well.

Would that happen to be on Studio Brussel?

Iwon a PDA Panache custom DS Stylus on http://www.n-central.com and then recently won a game of my choice on http://www.n-central.com and http://www.ps-central.com, although there wasnt much competition so if you enter the comp in my sig you stand a good chance of winning something. I also won £10 the first time i did the national lottery and have only played it 4 times since so ive taken more from the lottery than most of you chumps with a total profit of £5.

Would that happen to be on Studio Brussel?

Heh, yep. The program Mekka to be precise. Did you try to win something too?

I don't know if it counts, but I 'won' Letter of the Month in the Australian 64 mag, N64 Gamer.

...this one time.

A pair of SEGA sunglasses in a competition playing Sonic The Hedehog on the SEGA tour bus years and years ago.

The soundtrack to the TMNT film on vinyl!

I won my PS2 console in a staff raffle at a work party once, and at the time it was priced at £169 if I remember correctly.

I could see fire burning in my co-workers eyes while they won written-off stock and socks of all things.

over the past year I have won the following off internet competitions:

Galerians: RION anime DVD

Azumanga Daioh V1 with artbox anime dvd

Phantom Brave PS2 Game

Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex V7 anime DVD

Just got lucky I suppose......^_^

i got letter of the month in 'car' magazine a few years ago and won a horrifically expensive fountain pen. darn nice pen :)

then the next month my mum got letter of the month in 'top gear' magazine and won a palmpilot.

other than that other than the lottery and other gamblings i havnt really won anything.

The soundtrack to the TMNT film on vinyl!

I remember getting the title track, Turtle Power, on mini-vinyl from a Corn Flakes packet. Whatever happened to decent freebies in cereal?