NEurope
The fish

Forum Mafia Mk.II

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

ALL PLAYERS MUST READ!

Things to remember:

1) A full writeup of the rules can be found here.

2) When you vote to lynch, please do so by saying Vote: [Player] in bold. If you wish to change your vote, please say Change Vote: [Player] instead. Voting "Nobody" is a valid vote; if a majority votes for 'nobody' then nobody will be lynched and we'll move on to the Night phase.

3) If your role says you *may* PM me a target, you don't have to do anything at night. Even so, it'll speed things along quite a bit if you'd still just send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."

4) If your role says you *must* PM me a target, and you do not, I'll pick one randomly. Or, perhaps, not-so-randomly. Don't blame me if you target someone who kills you.

5) You may NOT send a PM to anyone about this game unless your role explicitly says you can. This is cheating. Nor can you discuss this game in any other thread than this.

6) Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. This is cheating.

7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.

8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong.

9) Please do not post pictures in this thread, it will get very tedious if it's clogged up with crap.

10) These rules were originally written by Chairdriver. Kudos to the man!

11) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and we'd all like to keep it that way.

11) Send your PM regarding your power to whoever sent it.

13) Remember, have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participants - 37 (19 is a majority)

Beggilax

Bluey

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Darksnowman

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Harper

Jamba

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Maase

Maddog

Martinist

Moogleviper

Mr-Paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Raining_again

Rokhed00

Sanchez

Shadow_V7

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

Volcom

Zell

Time: Now

Event: The wheels of commotion being set into motion.

The river Usk had given up one of it's secrets. A body, to be precise. The DCI leading the case was heard to say "The man had three gun shot wounds, seven knife wounds, and had drowned. This is the worst case of suicide I've ever seen."

Fierce_Link is dead. He was an ex-admin and was loved by all.

In Hertfordshire, a school exploded. Along with several surprisingly minor injuries, there was one fatality.

DomJcg is dead. He was a penis a forum member. He was good.

Day 1 begins now. Send your respective game leader your PM's for Night 1 to speed things up.

Woohoo! How long as it been since I played one? Good luck to all!

Vote: No Lynch

LOL, suicide.

Bloody hell

Dead already ._.

*rants* frigging died BEFORE the first night

Bloody hell

Dead already ._.

*rants* frigging died BEFORE the first night

Unlocky Dommy. :(

Vote: No Lynch

(my PM is in the post.)

And lol at both deaths, Flink must have fell real awkward like. And now Dom's ghost is going to haunt the game, not unlike Harribo.

Vote standings (Majority: 19)

No Lynch: 7 (Jonnas, Jamba, Shino, Strider, Raining_again, Darksnowman, Tellyn)

No Lynch: 10 (Jonnas, Jamba, Shino, Strider, Raining_again, Darksnowman, Tellyn, ShadowV7, martinist, Sanchez)

No Lynch: 14 (Jonnas, Jamba, Shino, Strider, Raining_again, Darksnowman, Tellyn, ShadowV7, martinist, Sanchez, Gizmo, Gaggle64, Dyson)

No Lynch: 17 (Jonnas, Jamba, Shino, Strider, Raining_again, Darksnowman, Tellyn, ShadowV7, martinist, Sanchez, Gizmo, Gaggle64, Dyson, Coolness Bears, Haggis)

A majority has been reached.

No Lynch: 19 (Jonnas, Jamba, Shino, Strider, Raining_again, Darksnowman, Tellyn, ShadowV7, martinist, Sanchez, Gizmo, Gaggle64, Dyson, Coolness Bears, Haggis, MadDog)

The forum, based on the lack of evidence, decided to lynch no one...yet...

Night 1 begins now.