NEurope

Excellent.

As we're having a quote off...

A couple of my fave's were: ''I love the way the last line is the same as the first line'' and ''Doesn't dope plus baby equal a career in the Argos warehouse'' (mainly cos I thought of jay :heh:)

"Twenty-Three degrees..." *nods smugly* "That is one nice tempreature!"

:D

I've not watched the last episode, but I really don't understand where this Mark hate over "jilting" Sophie. He didn't. They got married and then she jumped out the car and ran off crying [Granted the "over the hump" comment wasn't exactly appropriate], and yet everyone seems to blame him for the entire mess. Plus Sophie's cut her hair short and looks like a dyke.

Haahaha that was fantasic. I love how Peepe Show always ends up with both of them screwed, yet remains funny and unpredictable (unlike other shows, Im looking at you, Off the Hook). Jeremy's reaction to finding out the baby wasn't his = priceless

I still can't believe they are reaching the same great heights after 6 series there hasn't been 1 dip for me in form yeah the odd duff episode but otherwise it is stellar...

I still can't believe they are reaching the same great heights after 6 series there hasn't been 1 dip for me in form yeah the odd duff episode but otherwise it is stellar...

id have said last serise was a dip in quality, or maybe its just impossible to top serise 3 and 4.

Aaahhhahahahaha, that last episode was goood... pretty great season so far, I reckon. Shame about the lack of JLB though... good shakeup, but what about Johnson??

I took the wank bullet!!

Aaahhhahahahaha, that last episode was goood... pretty great season so far, I reckon. Shame about the lack of JLB though... good shakeup, but what about Johnson??

I took the wank bullet!!

Johnson turns up in the next episode. I'd like to see more of Superhans too.

Last night's episode was fab. I fear it's going to take a great force of will for me not to enact Jez's 'I took a wank bullet' sign to everyone I see.

that was a stonking great episode. the end was actualy painfull to watch, thats how hard i i cringed.

That's the sign of a great ep, the more cringeworthy the better! :D

So... how has noone talked about the last episode yet? It was perhaps the best episode evarr.

"You are paying to get that snake dry cleaned"

So... how has noone talked about the last episode yet? It was perhaps the best episode evarr.

I'd have to disagree. To be honest the reason I personally hadn't mentioned anything was that I plain forgot about it, which shows how meh the episode was.

I didn't think it was the best epidose of the series, but I have to say I am very impressed at the series on the whole.

Good to see Superhans back.

Wasn't that great an episode did have its moments though, looking forward to the inevitable cliffhanger next week..

Quality episode this week. Mark going in to meltdown at the end and Jezz being crushed was absolutely hilarious.

I love Elena. She's so hot but she's a complete fucking idiot- the way her and Jezz work off each other's idiocy is genius.