NEurope

I was happy to be with two of my favourite characters ever, but it wasn't amazing.

Hopefully you all stayed for IT crowd after. One of their best episodes!

"I'm disabled!"

Yeah I love that episode

Just caught up with this on 4oD... an enjoyable first episode for the latest series with a good few amusing moments. :)

Edited by S.C.G

I enjoyed it, going to watch the whole series definitely.

'I've got the keyboard, mission accomplished!' or whatever the line was, very funny. There were a few lols in there.

they are making series 7 right now

really :(

i dont want to dissmiss the whole serise already, but that was a poor episode, and last serise was markedly worse then 4, which was slightly worse then serise 3 (my highlight of the show). its just a decline in quality, its understandable, but i cant help but feel it would be better to go out on a high then slip into bland nothingness.

For me it was a pretty good episode. Seemed 'standard' Peep Show in all honesty. I liked the story twist with Mark losing his job haha. For me the quality has varied over the years. I think if I were to place it in order it'd be 2 > 1 > 4 > 5 > 3. I think this series will hopefully stay on the same scale as 4 and 5. I don't think it'll ever reach a peak again. I loved series 2 the most simply because of the amazing episode where Mark stalks a girl to Uni, hilarious.

I loved series 2 the most simply because of the amazing episode where Mark stalks a girl to Uni, hilarious.

'Do a columbo!'

Classic ep. :D

really :(

i dont want to dissmiss the whole serise already, but that was a poor episode, and last serise was markedly worse then 4, which was slightly worse then serise 3 (my highlight of the show). its just a decline in quality, its understandable, but i cant help but feel it would be better to go out on a high then slip into bland nothingness.

I think it was setting the scene for the rest of the season. Mark job hunting, Sophie looking like a lesbian, Jez and Super Hans doing more crazy random shit.

I did notice they've updated the intro sequence. I bet they used a HD TV this time around. It is so ready for HD.

I did notice they've updated the intro sequence. I bet they used a HD TV this time around. It is so ready for HD.

'But it's HD Ready! IT'S HD READY!!!'

:D

Wasn't the best episode but still entertaining to watch. Was the episode where Jez ate the dog in the last series? That was hilarious.

Wasn't the best episode but still entertaining to watch. Was the episode where Jez ate the dog in the last series? That was hilarious.

'You know, at the time... it just felt like the right thing to do?

XD

Series before, number 4!

See was hoping it would be Jeff but that was never going happen! Much better to see Mark struggle with the thought of becoming a father.

"I'm cancelling you Sophie, I'm cancelling you out of shame just like I cancelled my subscription to White Dwarf Magazine."

Lmao!

Classic episode return to form.

"I'm cancelling you Sophie, I'm cancelling you out of shame just like I cancelled my subscription to White Dwarf Magazine."

Lmao!

Classic episode return to form.

That was so epic lol. And of course the shame that people who got that joke felt. :laughing:

Great episode.

"Car crash shopping basket"

"Truthing it"

"23...good temperature"

Brilliant.

That was so epic lol. And of course the shame that people who got that joke felt. :laughing:

Great episode.

"Car crash shopping basket"

"Truthing it"

"23...good temperature"

Brilliant.

Haha yeh thats what made it so funny for me! lol

Cracking episode will watch it again tomorrow. I always love it when Mark and Jeremy have dates round at the same time it always ends in lolz and Mark not getting laid.