NEurope

Hahaha.

Scientology, Warcraft, HD Ready. One for the internets.

"i'm sorry stripy blue you're just too tight"

This was a great episode! I loved it! :D

Much better than the two previous to it that felt a bit stale. :)

It took me a bit of a while to stop laughing at Mark's reaction to Sophie being pregnant. :grin:

"Oi! what are you doing! stop that!"

"what? i'm just being comfortable, thats all.."

Damn that sophie

It took me a bit of a while to stop laughing at Mark's reaction to Sophie being pregnant. :grin:

Same here.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I'm pregnant

FUUUUUUUUCCCKK.

I definately think we can all releate to those...

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

...moments.

So series 6 starts this Friday. Is there still a vociferous love for Peep Show on N-E?

Teasers look good, I think this is one of the few comedy sitcoms that has genuinely remained consistently great even after so many series'.

(If someone update the thread title then that would be dandy)

Wait... series 6? this Friday? fuck yes! count me in. :D Thanks for the heads-up D_p. :)

So series 6 starts this Friday. Is there still a vociferous love for Peep Show on N-E?

Teasers look good, I think this is one of the few comedy sitcoms that has genuinely remained consistently great even after so many series'.

Agreed on all accounts.

Lets take a gander at my excitement level, by way of a boner metre.

Blatant Boner BBQ.

Thats an 11 on a standard 10 scale.

Consider it done

YEEEEEES! :grin:

I love the Peep Show! :heart:

The Wedding Scene in Season 4 is one of the funniest things I've witnessed on screen. :D

I'd say vociferous AND THEN SOME. I say that I love many things, but I am in love with Peep Show.

Just the other week I'd finally caught up with the show only to have my housemates tell me the show was utterly finished. I sobbed a few tears, but admitted to myself that while a following season would be utterly bizarre, it was probably a good way to end it.

Of course now I hear there's a new season! I'm very excited to see how they deal with the end of season 5... But I'm working when it's showing :(

Hooray for 4oD then!

Just the other week I'd finally caught up with the show only to have my housemates tell me the show was utterly finished. I sobbed a few tears, but admitted to myself that while a following season would be utterly bizarre, it was probably a good way to end it.

Of course now I hear there's a new season! I'm very excited to see how they deal with the end of season 5... But I'm working when it's showing :(

Hooray for 4oD then!

Yeah me to will be very interesting to see how they work it all out...cannot wait am a massive peep show fan...

Hooray for 4oD then!

I read a thing this week about the premise for the series.

basically, the boys have taken to a stance of 'dual paternity' with the baby and are working together to rescue it from Sophie's downward spiral whilst also trying to find their dream lifestyle.

oh, the chaos. You can just taste it in the air.

Still funnier than most of the tosh on TV...My Family I'm looking at you...

Dont blame your family for some of the crap on tv these days!

it was good. not stelar, though i did love the keyboard bit in the lift. not sure i approved of mark being a bit more crass in his thought track.