NEurope

Well a friend lent me so I watched the entire first series of peep show today...

2 days before my english AS...

This was definitely a good idea

There is no way this wasn't was a good idea

Saw the one where Jez has a mushroom party while eating my tea last night. Johnson johnson johnson.

I could rape him

I'm not going to rape him

Saw the one where Jez has a mushroom party while eating my tea last night. Johnson johnson johnson.

I could rape him

I'm not going to rape him

Best. Episode. Ever.

Saw the new one this morning and what's really to say, it's Peep Show. Loved the Norman Mailer reference.

You're my mum now

I saw it on Channel 4 last night and thought it was a pretty funny episode.. can't remember many specifics but 'Indiana Ashdown' made me laugh :heh:

Wow get the fsck out!!

*Lives in Harpenden too*

I yelped with excitement when i saw that mug :D

What? Where? I was unaware of this! There's only one, so it must be the same. Which school are you at? I'm gonna say...Roundwood?

On topic, she didn't shout "surprise", and he didn't enjoy it, so it was definitely rape...

That episode was cracking. Hilarious all the way through. Great start to my Saturday. :)

What? Where? I was unaware of this! There's only one, so it must be the same. Which school are you at? I'm gonna say...Roundwood?

Yeaah must be the same then, and nope, I go to Sir John Lawes... you? Now if you go to SJL that would be ultra weird... would mean i know you!

Yeaah must be the same then, and nope, I go to Sir John Lawes... you? Now if you go to SJL that would be ultra weird... would mean i know you!

I was, until Thursday, at St. George's, so I've probably seen you at some point.

How very bizarre...

Anyone know when the latest episode of this will come onto 4OD? It's usually on by now...

It wasn't that great tbh...

I didn't like the woman at all, and i'm sure she was into very kinky stuff >.>

It wasn't that great tbh...

Och, don't listen to him. It wasn't "Wasn't that great", it was alright. :)

I normally watch this a few times over the weekend after watching it on Friday but something's going on with 4OD.

From what I remember it was a bit standard. Still funny as hell like, just, it won't be anyone's favourite.

Och, don't listen to him. It wasn't "Wasn't that great", it was alright. :)

Don't get me wrong brum, i loved it, but in terms of overall peep show greatness it wasn't that great, still very good, just not on par with many of the episodes.

Don't get me wrong brum, i loved it, but in terms of overall peep show greatness it wasn't that great, still very good, just not on par with many of the episodes.

(Heh, brum.)

Yeah, you're right. It was a good ep, but not one of the best.

That you said it "wasn't that great" could be a trifle misleading, y'see.

I agree, not the usual standards, in fact I only found one bit funny.

Anyone know when the latest episode of this will come onto 4OD? It's usually on by now...

I tried getting on 4OD but then they started getting me to download some shit that, when I did, didn't work. So I found it on YouTube yesterday instead.

thought id missed last weeks due to a night out for a mates birthday, id have been gutted had a very hot friend of a friend not taken a shine to me, luckily i caught the repeat.

having seen the repeat i have to say, it was a great episode, even the lovely sarahs charms pale compaired to gunny. second best episode this serise, after dobby and the store closet.

this weeks was good too, but only a few great moments.

super hans driving down the motorway story has given me ideas for next weeks trip to birmingham.

Stand out moment was probably the caravan wrecking scence. Then the "Jeremy explains the caravan wrecking" scence.

I'm so glad that bloody skull got it though.

Now that was a good season finale. :D

"Home insurance, my friend. Finally."