NEurope

Oh my god the stationary room bit was sooo funny.

Yeah Rez. :D

Is it sexual assault if I just stand dead still like a statue?

Why toast when you can roast.

Another prototypical episode!

Watched like 20 mins of it. It was ok, but nothing overly special. I kindof hate David Mitchells hair/voice.

I loved the PJ Harvey lookalike.

I'm not sure if I could ever produce enough jizz that it would penetrate my boxers and my trousers to create such an illusion that I had pissed myself.

And if I remember rightly. Mark didn't exactly jilt Sophie non?c

Quality episode. It's like it's gone back to the series 1 days, awesome. Cringed a lot in that episode. Well I think they all knew he was thinking about jilting when they caught him hiding in the church. Though no he didn't actually jilt her. I really feel sorry for Mark, him and Dobbie would've been a funny match but I doubt they'll bring her back.

OMG, Mark's face in the "bum-rubbing" scene was so freaking priceless. "Step away from the bum".

Other great moments were:

"They're laughing. But I win, because they think I've pissed myself. They've no idea I've came all over in my pants."

"Let's roast the shit out of some meat".

: peace: : peace: : peace:

I love the abuse they gave sophie's cousin. Genius.

'oh Dobbie, let me chew on your weird hair'.

I'm not sure if I could ever produce enough jizz that it would penetrate my boxers and my trousers to create such an illusion that I had pissed myself.

i can and have, in my (at the time best pair of trousers, reserved for family events and womanising.

not my finest hour.

Wow, Harpenden (where I live) was on Sophie's mug! Woo!

:heh:

Wow get the fsck out!!

*Lives in Harpenden too*

I yelped with excitement when i saw that mug :D

Why do you always find me at my worst moments?

Cracking episode on Friday, although my bed did snap in two places because we all cram into my bedroom to watch Peep Show and as back-rows and flankers they weigh about 60 stone between the four of them.

So I sleep on the floor now and am a bit cranky.

Just watched S3E2 with Merry the crazy friend from uni. I think the best start of any Peep Show.

Is it sexual assault if I just stand dead still like a statue?

I'm just a statue... a dirty, filthy statue!

I was watching the end of season 4, and if anything. Sophie ditched Mark, yet everyone seems to think it's the other way around.

Good on Johnson for raping the mug though.

Watched Season's 1-4 over the weekend. Highly entertaining. Said that I would sit down to watch 2 at a time, but it's just so addictive that you end up watching a whole season in one go. Two and Four are my favourites.

Only seen 20minutes of the first episode from the latest season, so will wait till their on DVD before I watch them probably.

Mark brings unhappiness on himself, funny episode though. He'll probably end up with Dobbie somehow even if he is being a dumbass about it.

Mark should so have danced with Jez at the end; it would have been such a nice ending!