NEurope

Remember, it's not who you know. It's who you blow.

And that's all the story of Stalingrad... :)

[bandwagon]I am the lord of the bus said he.[/bandwagon]

Anyway watched all of series 1 yesterday. Didn't find it particularly funny to be honest.

Just watched a couple of episodes. I forgot how great it was. It really gets right to it, right to the core of life now.

[bandwagon]I am the lord of the bus said he.[/bandwagon]

Anyway watched all of series 1 yesterday. Didn't find it particularly funny to be honest.

if you're interested, I know a guy who can fix you up with a soul.

That episode was absolutely amazing. Probably back to the standard of series 1/2. : peace:

Yeah, really, really, really good. The prototypical episode: all the fears of the modern man.

Nice return for Cleanshirt lad.

that was awsome. was worried id drunkenly slept it off but 4+1 saves the day.

not the best episode but up with em. if you will excuse me, im going to sleep till i feel less drunk.

It was good. Very good. I have nothing more to say so I will just stand here and :smile:

"I... I'm sat on him. Is that legal?"

Without doubtm this show is showing no signs of running out of creative juice. As hillarious as any other episode at least, hands down.

The end bit pissed me off. Jez should have tried taking the little chav pricks on.

Great episode. Watched the repeat and then Derren Brown just there. Would of been funny if they took on the chavs.

I don't get what's so hilarious about it. There were a few bits that made me chuckle, but no laugh out loud bits.

I think I have a really weird sense of humour though. I can't remember the last time I laughed at the TV, but I laugh out loud the whole time when I'm with friends and stuff.

It has the most resonance for the modern decently educated big-dreamer but going no where fast heterosexual man I think.

I don't get what's so hilarious about it. There were a few bits that made me chuckle, but no laugh out loud bits.

I think I have a really weird sense of humour though. I can't remember the last time I laughed at the TV, but I laugh out loud the whole time when I'm with friends and stuff.

of course you laugh more with friends, its a social thing. it's rare for most people to laugh out loud alone.

not saying your wrong for not liking peep show mind, thats fine by me. more for me

I do like watching Peep Show, i'm not fussed on it though but it is worth watching though. It's not the best, but it is not the worst comedy i've seen. May watch some of Season 5 if i catch it on a night off.

Ah man love this show. I can't believe that i missed the first episode of season 5 - ah well, hopefully youtube has it :P

It has the most resonance for the modern decently educated big-dreamer but going no where fast heterosexual man I think.

Well thats depressingly accurate.

Great episode...reminds me why I first fell in love with Peep Show all those years back. Its good to see they are still doing what they know best....glad sophie is out of the picture brings it back more to its roots.

Ah man love this show. I can't believe that i missed the first episode of season 5 - ah well, hopefully youtube has it :P

i missed it but I just watched it on 4 od.

I think them not taking on the chavs was a good ending, it underlines the utter powerlessness of their existence.

I :heart: Mark. Missed the first 5 minutes, but what I saw was entertaining as usual. Curse S4C for showing it in the early hours of the morning!.

HMV.co.uk had the series 1 - 4 boxset for £15.99, but they have sold out :shakehead

If this was on the telly, no one would be bothered!

best line of the episode.

Great show-allways amde me laugh and at times wince at the situations they get in, loved the new ep but I was quite out of it after a big sesh at the pub ;) so it did kind of all drift over me, oh dear, lol.

HMV.co.uk had the series 1 - 4 boxset for £15.99, but they have sold out :shakehead

Good. Because I just spent £25 getting it off Amazon.