NEurope

Just saw the advert on C4.

Best UK Sitcom of recent time TBH.

I am very excited.

I've just borrowed Strider's series 1 DVD today. So I'll see if all of his bumming was justified.

I've just borrowed Strider's series 1 DVD today. So I'll see if all of his bumming was justified.

It was. You will go nuts for it.

I will continue my bumming now ;)

It is one great show! I can watch the episodes over and over and still find them funny (Unlike quite alot of things i watch more than once).

Anyway, hurray for series 5!

Out of curiosity, do you like Spaced as well?

I actually saw a few episodes and just really wasnt feeling it (And whenever I confess this I get mocked/beaten etc by my various circles of friends)

My friend has leant me it whilst she goes around the world though, so I may have to give it another try soon, but from what Ive seen its not in the same league as Peep Show. :)

Spaced is like teh bestest sitcom ever. You will force yourself to love it.

Those short adverts for series 5 had me cracking up so it should be a corker!

i loved it in s4 ep 4 or 5, with the canal boats, and the dog. i havent laughed that hard at telly since. love johnson.

I saw the first episode of series 5 on Tuesday evening. It was fairly drab for the first half, but really picked up in the second. It was certainly better than any episode in the fourth series, but the characters were still inconsistent with who they were in series one and two. It was at least entertaining and still better than a lot of the sitcoms that have come since.

It was followed by a Q & A with Jesse Armstrong, Sam Bain, Robert Webb and David Mitchell, which was fairly insightful. They talked about a script book that is coming out later this year which will contain all scripts for the first five series and will also include previous drafts of some scripts, one in which Johnson commits suicide, which I thought would have been fantastic, but of course we would have no more Johnson. They also talked about what series five will involve, without giving too much away. Sophie goes mental, we see how Jeremy has funded himself for all these years as he realises he needs to sort out his finances and Mark continues his search for 'the one', presumably with him dating different girls each episode.

I saw the first episode of series 5 on Tuesday evening. It was fairly drab for the first half, but really picked up in the second. It was certainly better than any episode in the fourth series, but the characters were still inconsistent with who they were in series one and two. It was at least entertaining and still better than a lot of the sitcoms that have come since.

It was followed by a Q & A with Jesse Armstrong, Sam Bain, Robert Webb and David Mitchell, which was fairly insightful. They talked about a script book that is coming out later this year which will contain all scripts for the first five series and will also include previous drafts of some scripts, one in which Johnson commits suicide, which I thought would have been fantastic, but of course we would have no more Johnson. They also talked about what series five will involve, without giving too much away. Sophie goes mental, we see how Jeremy has funded himself for all these years as he realises he needs to sort out his finances and Mark continues his search for 'the one', presumably with him dating different girls each episode.

bolded for bits that make my funny glands expand

How have you already seen it I didn't think it had even aired yet...

How have you already seen it I didn't think it had even aired yet...

I hasn't aired yet. I saw the first episode at the BAFTA headquaters on Tuesday, they had the premiere there.

Peep Show = Best comedy in recent years, hands down. I'd go so far as to say it edges out The Office.

David Mitchell = Best comedy actor ever.

I absolutely love this series I also saw the new advert recently nearly exploded with excitement.

Work shy freeloader.

Tight fisted cockmuncher.

Apparently it's being aired next friday??