NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mike-zim

cricket fan?

i am a massive cricket fan. i follow englands progress where ever they are. i just wanted to see what other cricket fans thought of the current squad? i also wanted to know what people thought of the new rules?

i wouldnt be surprised if no one posted because cricket is perceived as a boring game but here hoping for a good descussion.

yer i love cricket

i really got into it this year and joined a club late summer. its really fun. also i have good hand eye co-ordination from previous sports so yep. very good indeed

I more of a sing when your winning fan in terms of cricket. Unfortunately I haven't got sky so can't watch the current test.

The squad we have at the moment is the best I've ever seen for England, there is some fantastic individuals, but they come together to form a great team.

I'd admit to being an Aussie cricket fan.

But might wait until we get The Ashes back.

England are in an interesting position at the moment. it is up to them to go on and win it now. but on a 5 day wicket it wont be easy.

I'm not such a cricket fan, but then I'm not a fan of any sports really. Well, I say that, but I'd have a knockaround with some friends. I just don't like sitting watching sport on TV.

i really enjoy cricket, ive played since i was 14 for a mens team :) i bowl leg spin.

the current team? i think its a really good one, i still think we need a new spinner though. Ive never rated Giles and Udal is a bit old to be seen as a replacement. But lets see how they do...

i really enjoy cricket, ive played since i was 14 for a mens team :) i bowl leg spin.

the current team? i think its a really good one, i still think we need a new spinner though. Ive never rated Giles and Udal is a bit old to be seen as a replacement. But lets see how they do...

I'm with Odwin on the not watching sports front. 90 Minutes of watching people kick a ball about, time well spent. And Cricket lasts even longer, and barely anything happens. But that's just me.

i try and bowl leg spin but the tips and vids on BBC with shane warne dont explain it that clearly

id love to be able to leg spin like shane warne.... any other bowler would im sure!

Aye I'm a moderate cricket fan, I like it more than football but then I don't like football that much. I especially love cricket when there is a Pakistan Vs India match, those games are usually the best played with high tension levels. Usually put some bets on with a few mates.

I was rooting for England to win in the ashes because, well, I didn't want the aussies to win to be honest.

I'm not a "fan" as per say, but I do like to watch it when it is on anyway. I do that with a lot of sports. Regardless of what sport it is, it's always fun somehow to watch the very best in the game duke it out.

Well england lost. Gutted. i say it was the commentators fault. he was say how england were so comfortable. and then jones gets bowled. bastard.

Next Ashes series back here in Aus, we'll quite literally slaughter you Poms. Like we just did to those useless bunch of West Indian rastas.

Back to the pavilion with the lot of ya.

come on it is fashionable to beat the west indies everyone does it. any way back in aus it will be difficult but not impossible.

Well england lost. Gutted. i say it was the commentators fault. he was say how england were so comfortable. and then jones gets bowled. bastard.

wahahahaha teh commentators always jynx things, always happens, damn tossers should keep opinions to themselves lol

im an australian, so for course im a fan, but after the socceroos are in the world cup i think everyone has jumped on the band wagon and are supporting them now. or it is just since we lost yes lost to you pomes does not really want to talk about it.

You better believe it.

As long as Gilly doesn't fatten up like Tubby Taylor and start flogging Fujitsu airconditioners.

PLayed cricket for 3 years at county level then turned to squash.

Enlangd's performance in the Ashes is a disgrace, it doesn't help when the selectors aren't doing their job efficently.

Sign in to follow this