NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LegoMan1031

Time Crisis 4 (PS3)

I looked through a few pages and i couldn't see a thread for this game.

Has anyone played it? Whats the gun like that you get with the game? I love playing these games in the arcade and i'm seriously thinking about getting it, i just don't like the £60 price tag, even if it does come with a gun...

Any thoughts?

Apparently its not meant to be all that great and the gune doesnt work that well...

I don't know much about it, but I read the GameCentral review on C4 Teletext and they were very critical of it. If I remember correctly, they said the gun is overly complicated and that Time Crisis 4 has some levels in it where you control where you move (these stages being labelled the worst ever FPS levels..)

£60 is a high price to pay so you would be best to do some research before spending the money.

Oh right. I will have to look into it more then. Would be a shame if it is shit, like i said i love playing them in the arcades. I never did like the colour of the gun from the pics i have seen though.

Well i already have HotD 2 &3 but i not got ghost squad.... I might look into that actually. Thanks for that! Forgot about that game!

I've got it. The gun is ok but i dont understand the need for all these buttons and analog sticks. The sensor is a joke to setup. Very unNamco.

The game is not that great and i prefer Time Crisis 3 based on what i played. havent tried the extras yet. Busy woth GT5P and GTA.

Plus point is that you can play multiplayer on one TV now. I hope Namco make a more user friendly sensor sytem.

Hhhhmmmm, OK kind of random but still in relation. If someone was able to grab another G-Con for this, is it true you wouldn't be able to both play with it if you have 40GB PS3 due to the number of USB ports? Where as you could if you had the 60GB version. Just wanted to clarify as I know some real fans out there would both love to experience two player action with both wielding G-Con Guns.

Thanks for all the tips guys on getting ghost squad. I'm sure i have seen it somewhere for £15 now as well.

D-day i can't say for certain but i have heard that you can't use 2 G-cons on the same PS3.

Hhhhmmmm, OK kind of random but still in relation. If someone was able to grab another G-Con for this, is it true you wouldn't be able to both play with it if you have 40GB PS3 due to the number of USB ports? Where as you could if you had the 60GB version. Just wanted to clarify as I know some real fans out there would both love to experience two player action with both wielding G-Con Guns.

You just use a USB hub. Problem solved. This is why people say the amount of USB ports isnt important on the 40GB.

D-day i can't say for certain but i have heard that you can't use 2 G-cons on the same PS3.

Not true. The advantage of PS3 is that you can do two player with one screen.

Sign in to follow this