NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

Thanks very much.

I browsed the 'wtf' subreddit for a while looking for a picture, but decided against a picture of someones horrifically gory eye injury and went with this instead:

D6GUH1N.jpg

The National Pug Racing Association is under investigation after random drug tests found traces of Red Bull in the winner's bloodstream.

The crowd watched in admiration as Superdog flew towards danger once more.

Despite being left in the dust, Jimmy finally got to realise his dream of being a greyhound.

[..] but decided against a picture of someones horrifically gory eye injury [..]

Aww.. :(0123456789

Edit:

“Oh god.. Did I leave the stove on??”

Edited by Sméagol

Everytime you masturbate, god levitates a pug

Haha..

On that note:

“I have to go now. My planet needs me.”

Ok, i think that's long enough. I think @MoogleViper edges this one with his second comment. It seems to be far cleverer than at first glance. Although i'm not sure how....

Having messed up their marketing budget, the "Old Spice" accounting department had to come up with a plan B for their next TV campaign...

When I said "put that bitch on my ass", that is not what I meant.

The avant-garde production of Don Quixote relied on the assumption that once put together, the actors would instinctively realise what to do.

The Voyage of the Beagle 2: Mount that ass

I have no idea...

“Cousin itt didn’t comment on who the mother of his 2 illegitimate children was.”

After seeing how hideous his lady friend turned out to be, suddenly Ernest didn't want to enter the transmogrifier anymore.

Edited by Ville

After eating half of the flowers, the groom felt rather sheepish. Overall it was a baa'd ceremony, the best man had rambled on in his speech and they had been fleeced out of all their savings.