NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

"Can you keep the noise down please. Just because I'm a mime artist it doesn't mean I can't hear."

"Sorry for the burning cross that scorched your lawn. We thought you were.... y'know."

If anyone is offended, then I apologise.

New style military camo proves unsucessful as floating head freaks out owners

Bad guys who didn't make it into Super Mario Galaxy.

(These are Cosmo and Wanda cosplayers, aren't they?)

Whilst I don't care that dwarf went ahead with a new picture, the fact that he said I PM'd him about it isn't true. On top of that he most certainly didn't win that one..

PS gARYgREATIE* won it tbh

Whilst I don't care that dwarf went ahead with a new picture, the fact that he said I PM'd him about it isn't true. On top of that he most certainly didn't win that one..

PS gARYgREATIE* won it tbh

yeah but you took so long (i'd forgotton about the thread / given it up for dead) I don't think it really matters. Good on him for reviving it.

Nobody thought that he won it. We just wanted the game to move on.

I'll leave this one until tomorrow, give more people a chance to have a go. I shall pick a winner then.

07/09/08

Edit: Ok the winner of this one goes to Dannyboy-the-Dane. Made me chuckle the most.

This seems to have been forgotten again, left to sit discarded midway down the list of threads for months till someone eventually revives it. Maybe we should have a rule that if the winner doesn't post a picture within within a couple of days a runner-up should be picked to post a new picture

This seems to have been forgotten again, left to sit discarded midway down the list of threads for months till someone eventually revives it. Maybe we should have a rule that if the winner doesn't post a picture within within a couple of days a runner-up should be picked to post a new picture

It's a problem when people just edit the mention of a winner into a post, because the post doesn't appear as new. I've been online the past three days, but until you posted, nothing new seemed to have happened in this thread.

Anyway, I'll go find a picture now.

caption.jpg

Why doesn't my post appear? Never mind. It's there now.

Rules of the Yard: First one to get their finger up the other's arse wins. Fingers at the ready...Get Set...And...Go!

50 Cent meets 50 Pence

Both men make sure that Wipeswap, the inter-racial series, only lasts for one week.

caption.jpg

"Listen, ese, you can only take ONE of my seesters to fuck. Just one! UNO!"

"One? Damn, muthafucka! Shit! But all yo' sisters have all got fine asses!"

"I told you, amigo. You can only take one!"

"Go to hell, peckerwood! I can have as many hos as I want sliding down my black trunk! Fuck just the one, I'll have yo' momma as well!"

"Eh, fuck you, bitch! I'm trying to be nice, holmes. I'm letting you have one of my seesters to fuck. I'm being generous. Most amigos wouldn't be like this."

"Fuck you, man. I'm man-meat. The bitches and hos all over the world wanna piece of this fine hunk of a man! They all...[posh accent]Oh, forget it. I can't be doing this anymore. I'm going back to Kingston...As in Kingston, in Richmond-upon-Thames![/posh accent]"