NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

sarkozy-716386.jpg

Blair tries to keep composure as Sarkozy reveals cling-film-on-car-prank on Britain's hottest day in a decade.

"Tony... That's your wife, haha?

I'd thought you'd realise after 15 years of marriage she is actually a man"

Yeh I'm know good at this...

"Oh Jesus! How the hell did you manage to get skid marks in the front?!"

Piledrivers for Beginners. Note: It does not involve Pilediving as the upside down guy soon realised.

The girls remain cheerful despite the pain on the latest Japanese gameshow "Champion of Urine". Last one to hold it in wins.

In the Japanese Air Stewardess training, employees are currently learning how to join the "mile high club".

As the crowd watched in silence, the truth painfully dawned on them: The first annual "Who will first manage to burn through the floor with laser vision?" competition was going to be a failure.

Effects of the explosive population rise in China: in order to create more appartment floors in already existing buildings, ceilings are being lowered.

The Robo-Stewardesses were created by man.

They Rebelled.

They Evolved.

There are many copies.

And they have a plan.

Effects of the explosive population rise in China: in order to create more appartment floors in already existing buildings, ceilings are being lowered.

I declare this the winner due to the fact that I can't see the picture any other way now.