NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

Vincent knows just how hard life on the streets is... but then again, it's not like he'd ever seen Margaret Thatcher topless before.

After dipping his face into steaming hot chocolate, John realised his craving for sugar might have gotten out of hand.

thats the winner

take it away...

To the annoyance of adults everywhere a doctor happened to be on site to revive the teletubbies after a hit and run attempt

Teletubbies: Uncut (note: not suitable for children, may contain offensive language and exposure)

The guy in black realized that he is not cool compared to the plate throwing dude.

"Can i have a go" was muttered from the guy standing at the back.

"When the man in black signed for a plate durability job, he never expected that he'd be the target practise itself."

Someone should have told him that throwing a disc at the group of girls does not substitute a good pick-up line.

Should have... Past Tense!

As a topless girl walks past Bob ends up spilling his lunch all over the floor

*maybe if you're using images of people on the forum you should give their name as well (for those of us who can't connect a name with the face)*

*maybe if you're using images of people on the forum you should give their name as well (for those of us who can't connect a name with the face)*

It's me. And the guy in black to the left is Dan Dare.

^ah alright the updated caption reads as follows:

"As a topless girl walks past MoogleViper ends up spilling his lunch all over the floor"

*when choosing the winner note that, though I can't see your face, you're obviously a dashing young man :bowdown: *

This one has been chosen as the winner by my girlfriend. (she didn't like the one's about women. i.e. konfucious' and ninty's)

The "Catch your dinner on a plate" game was a roaring success at the NE meet.