NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

Thanks to it being the '80s, his 4k modem meant that Bert's plan to eat the new-born baby had been delayed six months already - and the page was still loading!

The average life-span of these cushions was just under three hours, but damn they were comfortable.

And thus it was proved that babies' natural mimicking of adults is not always in tune with the "survival of the fittest" theory.

:yay: for the revival of the thread!

Babysitting is being introduced to the geekier kind of the human race with some noticeable differences.

This picture proves that gaming gets you laid. If he can get a baby, anyone can.

I declare this the winner :) I liked alot of them, but for some reason i just like this one the most.

Wow I actually won one!

Ok its really hard to find a good one so this will have to do I guess:

yumrd7.jpg

*Joke about the person wanting to go to the Bognor Birdman competition, but ending up in Scotland, that after a few attempts I cannot seem to string into a sentence*

After seeing the horrendous lack of creativity and originality of the boat-name-givers, Pete decided to drown his sorrow in vast amounts of fast food.

Titanic Mk.2: No iceberg was going to get in the way of this boat.

When setting off on his journey, Jeff decided to balance his boat out by putting his luggage at the front. However as his luggage consisted mainly of food, 10 minutes later the boat capsised.

Jeff was enjoyed his pleasant, sunday afternoon boat ride until, when evening came, he was harpooned by a whaling boat shouting curses about 'Moby Dick' and the 'white whale'

WINNAH!

:)

Yay!! Awesome!

I hope this is an ok pic:

928.jpg

Mecha-Shiva! Mecha-Shiva! Mecha-Shiva!

If you don´t get it, you should watch Venture Bros.

Having initially been very keen about their project, the street artists soon realised building a human ladder to the top of the Eiffel Tower was perhaps going a little overboard.

The training of the turkish cheerleaders for the latest football match was met with great interest.

Is it in yet?

What?

hahaha, seriously. all good captions...

The guy on top wears a black armband in memory of the guy who had his job only a few weeks ago...