NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

"Nvidia's new physx engine reportedly caused desynchronisation problems in the testing phase of the upcoming "Farcry 1900". At the time of writing Nvidia has made no official statement about the issue."

Shiiii- Sorry, guys :(

Quite a few good entries, but...

When attempting to bring video game tracks into real life, the American Racing Association probably shouldn't have started with Rainbow Road.

...this one takes it.

Go Moogle!

In local news, 2 Mafia goons were released earlier today after serving a 10 year stretch at the big house.

Imagine the cook’s surprise after the steak sneezed back at him after adding the pepper.

With still 1 hour and 20 minutes to go, she’s definitely not cut out for a 9-to-5 job.

"The potential acquisition of Shiny Jangly Keys Ltd had fallen through, and Morag was not happy"

A little over half past three, when most co-workers have gone home, that’s usually when Ivana reflects on her life.

“I used to be so carefree in my childhood.. Not a single worry”, she thinks.

“Now look at me. Stuck in this drab office job, with no prospects of a better career.. My husband left me for a younger woman, leaving me to raise my drug addict of a daughter alone. She won’t even talk to me anymore.. I struggle to pay my mortgage and my bills. Why do I even go on? It would be so much easier to end it all..”

Quarter to four.. That’s usually when the sobbing starts. And when the sobbing starts, that’s when the happy pills come out of her desk.. The question each day is, “does she only take one, or does she take the whole bottle?”