NEurope

Screens look amazing !!!

I'm digging the new gun in the second screen... Looks like a mixture of the flamethrower and plasma rifle from deus ex

Screens look amazing !!!

I'm digging the new gun in the second screen... Looks like a mixture of the flamethrower and plasma rifle from deus ex

It's a de-atomizer. I guess it does what it says on the tin.

It's a de-atomizer. I guess it does what it says on the tin.

According to the interview Emasher linked to:

Outside of those other kinds of Wii-specific mechanisms are our Bolo-cannon, the De-atomizer, it has a primary firing mode, which is just a quick burst. Then the secondary mode, the targeting reticule splits in two. The two points, whichever one it hits with, acts as an anchor. The secondary firing missile wraps around that until it meets the first and explodes - sort of like a bolo. What’s cool about that in itself, you go, ‘Oh, that’s kind of neat.’ But, what makes it special with the Wii-mote you can twist and turn the angle of that. So, it allows you to shoot people around corners, people who are ducked behind cover or up on a balcony. You can bank over, or up and under.

It would have to be a pretty big tin. ;)

graphics seem more polished to me. Its looking very impressive.

Will need to get hold of Wii Speak before release

graphics seem more polished to me. Its looking very impressive.

Will need to get hold of Wii Speak before release

Stick with your USB keyboard, that way i'm guaranteed to deatomise your ass

...hopefully that means you cant talk with any of the 16 players regardless of if you have their friend-code.

Yeah, I so love listening teenagers and manchilds telling me that I'm jewish homosexually oriented african american. Nothing can beat that. :)

Why M+ was cut:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3173179

Story Interview (Must Read):

http://wii.ign.com/articles/963/963610p1.html

New Screens:

http://the-conduit.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=29634946

Not the best screens we've seen so far, but remember, this game has generally looked a lot better in motion.

Another New Interview, more on difficulty and AI:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=210935

This is easily my most anticipated announced title... I can't wait for this game!

That second gameplay video confirms for me that this game is going to be amazing online.

The aiming and moving looks really tight, which is god. Still not impressed with the graphics (not expecting PS360 level but it all looks very unpolished) and the AI in that video was near retarded, but i'm guessing they set it to easy for the demo.

Gameplay looks pretty fluid :)

Shame the game is gonna flop and flop hard though.

Why would it?

Why would it?

I'm really not expecting much from it sales wise. I mean, only a small amount of Wii users are core gamers, and most of those got the console at launch. Now, let's be honest, whilst I still play my Wii there are tonnes of core gamers that have unfortunately lost interest with the Wii. Honestly, judging by Madworlds sales i'm really not expecting much. Fingers crossed I'm wrong though.

Stop jinxing.

I'm really not expecting much from it sales wise. I mean, only a small amount of Wii users are core gamers, and most of those got the console at launch. Now, let's be honest, whilst I still play my Wii there are tonnes of core gamers that have unfortunately lost interest with the Wii. Honestly, judging by Madworlds sales i'm really not expecting much. Fingers crossed I'm wrong though.

I thought the only Mad world sales data available was only 3 days worth of sales?

I really hope this game impresses saleswise. Out of the three Sega games, this one has the greatest potential. This game has to prove there's a market for these types of games on Wii.

The latest vids look very good to me. Very GoldenEye/Perfect Dark feel. can't wait to play it :D