NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Mark Speight found dead

Great, more unnewsworthy news. Next they'll be boring us with decade old car crashes...oh wait.

Oh jeez. He was so awesome :(

;_;

Agreed. Sad day for his family.

Condolences

To be honest when i saw he had gone missing i was thinking it would be for this reason.

Great, more unnewsworthy news. Next they'll be boring us with decade old car crashes...oh wait.

I'd rather hear about this than more Dianna/McCann shit.

I'd rather hear about this than more Dianna/McCann shit.

Always glad to hear of dead celebrities, no matter who they be.

To be honest when i saw he had gone missing i was thinking it would be for this reason.

What... death? :awesome:

Anywho, never heard of him, but sounds like a suicide to me.

What would you say is news worthy?

Oh god...

He was such a big part of my childhood, as I loved SmArt. God, I hate shit.

OMG!! :o

NOOOO! :(

He was great on SMart! :)

The strange thing is i was looking at a picture of him only just this morning at about 2am without knowing this...

Sad News! :(

I kind of suspected this when the mother of his dead fiancee said there was a lot of love there, and then he went missing =[

He was so good on smart. That program was amazing =] RIP fella.

What would you say is news worthy?

I think his point is that if some regular person dies, nobody cares but if some celebrity dies everyone makes a big fuss. If a celebrity dies It doesn't mean shit for someone who had never herd of them before or really didn't care about them. The news companies should try going into more detail about stuff everyone cares about rather than talking about celebrities and stuff all the time.

I think his point is that if some regular person dies, nobody cares but if some celebrity dies everyone makes a big fuss. If a celebrity dies It doesn't mean shit for someone who had never herd of them before or really didn't care about them. The news companies should try going into more detail about stuff everyone cares about rather than talking about celebrities and stuff all the time.

I understand that point, I was just asking a question.

dam thats a shame :(

i remeber seeing him live at a pantomine years ago, jack and the beanstalk :(

shame

Guys can we not argue please. If you aren't interested in the thread topic there is no need to post. :/

Some people did love the guy.

I grew up watching SMart after school and I loved it. Poor guy must have been pretty troubled after being accused of her death. :(

I kinda thought to myself that its not good news after i heard he went missing..Now we know the truth

I understand that point, I was just asking a question.

Yeah, Emasher summed it up my feelings perfectly.

I have nothing against Mr Speight.

Can't say i've ever heard of this guy before. So who's a believer of the celebrity curse now?

Oh god...

He was such a big part of my childhood, as I loved SmArt. God, I hate shit.

Seconded - shit : /

Indeed. If someone in your family died, I wouldn't really care. But since Speight brought joy to my Saturday mornings as a kid. I feel a part of me has died with him!