NEurope
DanielTimothy

Wii Points for Stars

What, in gods name, is the point if they run out of codes? That is so frustratingly pointless. Anybody got an idea how often they have new ones?

What, in gods name, is the point if they run out of codes? That is so frustratingly pointless. Anybody got an idea how often they have new ones?

Yeah its so frustrating but you just gotta check everyday. Also I think this is the wrong section for this OR there is already a topic on wii/star points. On a happier note, I found my DS manual with those extra little docs and managed to finally register it and get some star points for it :yay:

I still can't comprehend why they don't add them to your account automatically. It should give you the option, do you want them added to YOUR account or do you want to gift them, in which case it gives you a code.

Yeah you just have to wait until they're available again, really stupid I know. Took me some time to exchange all my stars.

It's really stupid. It's like iTunes running out of songs or something.

I'd compare it iTunes only letting X number of people download the free song of the week....

Goddamnit. They've got 100 points cards but because of their damn "one card per day" policy I can't get the 300 points I need to get A Link To The Past. Bastards best get some 300 points cards soon or bitch gonna be trippin balls.

I've just gave up having any hope that I'll be able to spend all my stars.

It's a total joke if you ask me, I have no idea why they insist on being so gay about it all. In fact, does anyone actually know why? Have they even had the decency to come out and explain their ridiculous pisstake of their loyal customers?

I went on the other day and there were 1000 points codes up. I bought one and when I went back to check if there were any more they'd all gone...

Goddamnit. They've got 100 points cards but because of their damn "one card per day" policy I can't get the 300 points I need to get A Link To The Past. Bastards best get some 300 points cards soon or bitch gonna be trippin balls.

Just checked now and there are 200 left of the 300 point cards. So go...GOOOOO!!

I don't know whether to get this or to save and wait for a bigger number. Might as well, won't spend my stars on anything else.

Fuck, I go back and there are none left. What a load of bollocks! There were 200 left less than three minutes ago!

I officially hate Nintendo. Again.

I can understand why they're apprehensive about putting up a continous supply, but everyone who has the star points to get a lot of Wii Points has clearly spent a fair amount of cash on Nintendo games and so they should be rewarded, that is what the system is for. Instead they just seem to be rewarding people who get in early.

Didn't check the thread until just now, so annoyingly missed out on the cards again, and now the website seems to be down altogether.