NEurope
Tyson

Selling: Guitar Hero 3 (Wii) or straight swap for Dancing Stage: Hottest Party

Being a huge rythm action genre fan I've been looking forward to the Wii version of DDR for quite some time, but now it's here I can't afford it. So, being slightly too motivation impaired to use eBay I thought I'd try my luck here since my dealings here before have been pretty swift.

The game and all included peripherals are in perfect condition, the only thing missing is the outer part of the big box which I'll send the successful buyer if I find it seperately.

Infact, I'll also accept £40+ whatever postage is likely to cost for the game since people are more likely to have that, and I'm willing to barter if necessary ;).

Add me on MSN on [email protected] or e-mail me to the same address if you're interested

Edit: As you may have guessed, I've never delivered anything in my life, so if anyone is willing to give me some advice on what I should and where I should go to get all the packaging ready and how much it will cost then I'd appreciate that.

mien was sent in brown parcel paper, was liiek opening a present, thanks to Moria I believe?