NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tarantino

RIP Eddie Guerrero

Its pretty sick that people were going "good" that he died. This is a person, and to the best of my knowledge was an alright guy. He entertained millions as a wrestler - i personally never took an interest in wrestling and i didn't origibnally feel compelled to reply to this thread (since ive never watched him) - but its just the sickening attitude that people have had.

Also, stop this RE/DZ bullshit. Its boring me.

A sad day, I'm no wrestling fan, but I watch it now and again and Eddie alway struck me as a decent performer.

Shame some people are being cocks about it.

I'm not a fan of wrestling, I use to watch it but then it just started to bore me and I could see the plot. Enough of that. I'm still humane enough to feel sadened by his death, though he wasn't someone special to me, its still sad when you hear someone you've watched on tv die. I know people die daily, but when its so unnexpected it shows you really how special life is and how you must live life to the full.

Sad news indeed, and I hope his family gets through it without it being any more painful than it should be (media, fans, etc). He was a good entertainer back in the day when wrestling was actually any good, and he had that superstar style.

I think you've sucked enough DZ cock for one day...............jog on sunny!

be quiet you little prick, this has nothing to do with DZ, its do with people like you, annoying wankers.

but when its so unnexpected it shows you really how special life is and how you must live life to the full.

I think that's pretty much what we all should be saying.......but like you said Ramar, you only realise it when someone who's affected your life dies so young.

......and JonSt, I ain't got time for a slagging match. :kiss:

......and JonSt, I ain't got time for a slagging match. :kiss:

Either do I, im too busy trying to get Crystal Palace back up to the premiership, i didn't think it was needed though for you to say that.

The attitude of some people here is sickening, a woman has been widowed, parents have lost their son, CHILDREN HAVE LOST THEIR FATHER FFS. And the moderation around here is so diabolical that such insulting posts haven't even been taken care of.

And there is no RE vs. DZ thing, some people here just can't stand that some are obviously having a better time somewhere else, maybe they are the sad ones who suck cock of this place, eh?

The attitude of some people here is sickening, a woman has been widowed, parents have lost their son, CHILDREN HAVE LOST THEIR FATHER FFS. And the moderation around here is so diabolical that such insulting posts haven't even been taken care of.

And there is no RE vs. DZ thing, some people here just can't stand that some are obviously having a better time somewhere else, maybe they are the sad ones who suck cock of this place, eh?

yeah well said mate.

come on guys take a chill pill, he is a human like everyone else. people are gunna miss him and he was young.

surely if there was more fun to be had elsewhere then there would be fewer people here, and not quite so many dz posters still visiting. i've never even been to darkzero so please don't think i want to join this silly rivalry, but your logic sounds flawed to me.

But the ones who are arguing over it make themselves not welcome. Are they going to join a forum to argue some more? And I was here before DZ was around. There are still some good members from when I first joined, its people like that are the reason many of us still visit. If you make new friends, do you completely forget the old ones?

surely if there was more fun to be had elsewhere then there would be fewer people here, and not quite so many dz posters still visiting. i've never even been to darkzero so please don't think i want to join this silly rivalry, but your logic sounds flawed to me.

As has already been stated, DZ was started from people that met on CE, they are not all gonna stop posting here just cause they started on a new place and as far as you joining this apparent rivalry, you were never asked to in the first place, so if you hate it so much dont keep going on about it.

HAHAAHAHAHA :lmao:

Seriously, wrestling sucks now.

I really, really, REALLY hope you die in a fatal car accident today. Fucking Prick.

Rest in Peace Eddie, the wrestling world loved you.

im locking this.

what is wrong with a lot of you huh? The insults, The language ? calm down. You have totally ruined this thread and taken away the meaning of what the poster made it for; to pay some respect to someone.

stop flamming each other, stop the insults, and stop with the bad language in every sentece or im gonna start handing out some bans.

I know Platty locked this thread but i just had to express my feelings for one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.

I still cant belive that he's gone, I was a huge fan of his since his wcw days and everytime he was on the tv i was glued to it. Eddie was one of a kind, a true master of the squared circle.

Here's to you Eddie thanks for the memories I'll never forget you.

Sign in to follow this