NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tarantino

RIP Eddie Guerrero

If I knew you I would express some emotion as you just lost someone you loved even if i did not know you and you choose to post such an event on a message board I would post the obligarty "I am sorry dude" post and mean it.

But you don't know me. Just like some of us don't know who this guy is.

You'd post the obligatory "I'm sorry" because, as you say, it's obligatory. You don't really mean it, just like you don't really know me or my grandmother.

Tarantino, I mean you no disrespect. You seem like a decent bloke. But you can't expect me, or anybody else who doesn't follow wrestling, to really feel sorry about the death of this person.

Let's just leave it at that, eh? :smile:

EDIT - I didn't mean to come across as rude/arrogant/nasty. I apologise if I've offended you, Odwin. Ditto Tarantino.

I'm not taking either side of the arguement, but how the fuck did a thread commemorating the death of some guy end up in a riot?

Because the DZ, RE fued is forever ongoing.....?

:hmm:

More on topic, were drugs involved? Not one to follow wrestling, but I know Eddie had his fair share of flings with pixie dust and the lot.

Too much internet drama for my liking.

Too much internet drama for my liking.

Indeed.

And as for Eddie, Have they revealed the cause of death? As at that age it is dam suspicious?

But you don't know me. Just like some of us don't know who this guy is.

You'd post the obligatory "I'm sorry" because, as you say, it's obligatory. You don't really mean it, just like you don't really know me or my grandmother.

Tarantino, I mean you no disrespect. You seem like a decent bloke. But you can't expect me, or anybody else who doesn't follow wrestling, to really feel sorry about the death of this person.

Let's just leave it at that, eh? :smile:

I would; except people are been jackass's about the whole thing and are jackass's about a lot more things on here which would make me lose it. I don’t care about this board, I don’t care about any message board I just wonder why people have zero respect. I would have reacted excatly the same if a unrespectfull post was posted on any other message board (even DarkZero as you chose to bring it up)

I was totally shocked when i found out. Eddie was an awesome performer and will always be remembered by wrestling fans everywhere.

"Eddie was scheduled to wrestle the injured World Heavyweight Champion Batista and Randy Orton in a triple threat match for the title at tonight’s SmackDown! tapings. The match was put together as a way to take the title off Batista, who will be having surgery very soon. Guererro was heavily favored to win the title this evening."

Its a shame he had to go so soon, he may have been world champ once more. :(

Wow, that's some sad news. Never nice to hear that someone has dyed. Just last week while flicking channels I saw one of his buddies had bought him a lowrider.

People IMO should have respect for the dead. I mean I don't follow wrestling that greatly but still, I feel saddened by this news. A kid has to now grow up without a dad, I mean so what if he didn't change the world. So we should only care about the people who changed the world?

And as for people to ridicule the man I think that is downright vile and despicable. I agree with Tarantino

What the fuck are some of you jackasses playing at, the guy has just died for christ sake. People saying they were getting sick of them, he lies cheat and steal thing, his job as a wrestler was to act, do the storylines he's told to, how the fuck you cant can just slag him off i'l neever knew, cant believe how many cocksuckers this place has now.

Hey Tarantino, mind if i spill a few words down your face? Wind your mind back to the days you WERE such a well-loved regular here... Did this place seriously rock? I mean, I can remember the days before you, before most of the people here and to me, they were way grander. But I don't complain and pray HOLY FLYING SHITSTICKS people are saying THINGS! OPINIONS! WTF!¿!

.. All I'm trying to say is that if you are considering yourself a veteran of the good ol' days, a living relic of a good poster with good posts.. Well quite frankly I'm glad the old days are over. This form is perfectly capable of decent debates once people break down their own misconceptions of how this thing works. If you're going to argue, you need an opinion. and if you're going to have an opinion, you need some sort of basis* from which this view was formed.

So to reiterate; OMG EVERYONE SUCKS BECAUSE I SAID SO isn't really worth posting. If you have something interesting to say, feel free.

I'm less interested in most topics on this board themselves and moreso in teh debates which arise between the forumers as a consequence of the conflicts between the differing views. I feel experienced in my observations. From my experience I can add weight to a users opinion based on how logical their reasoning is. My experience tells me that right now I don't respect your opinion, and my senses tell me that not a lot of other people right here do... Which isn't surprising. It's like a family friend seeing you on your 3rd birthday and saying "Your older brother was WAY COOLER THAN YOU when he was your age". It's not cool to say that.

anywayshhbye.

*... In my opinion, of course!

In my opinon this hasnt got to do with the old days or whatever, although they were better. It was to do with how people reacted to the mans death, ok he might not be down some people street but that doesnt excuse certain people's behaviour.

Hey Tarantino,

[snip]

*... In my opinion, of course!

Ok!

Someone Has Died

I dont care what people think of me!

I hate wrestlin with all my heart, but someone dying is always a bad thing (unless hes evil :P). So,rest in piece.

JonSt, I thought you left?

I stopped posting a while ago, i stil browse the threads, just this thread mage me rather angry so i felt i need to vent it.

The Wrestling Observer

Eddie Guerrero was found dead in his hotel room in Minneapolis this morning at the age of 38.

The only details available is that Guerrero came in yesterday for tonight's scheduled television tapings at the Target Center where he was scheduled in the main event. He was staying at the Marriott City Center hotel in downtown Minneapolis.

He had an early wake-up call shortly after 7 a.m. that he didn't answer. Chavo Guerrero, who he was traveling with, called the room and again got no answer. When knocks on his hotel room door went unanswered, security got the door open and Eddie was found dead in the bathroom.

Many have noted the coincidence both of Guerrero passing away in a hotel room, similar to Brian Pillman, in 1997, in nearby Bloomington.

I stopped posting a while ago, i stil browse the threads, just this thread mage me rather angry so i felt i need to vent it.

Ahhh how can you have stopped posting when you title says you're a frequent poster eh? Mind boggaling stuff ;)

Ahhh how can you have stopped posting when you title says you're a frequent poster eh? Mind boggaling stuff ;)

I dont make the fucking title, i used to post a lot, i dont now.

RIP man; I enjoyed watching wrestling up until about 4/5 years ago; always terrible to hear about someone who once provided you with quality entertainment/someone you looked up to died.

I hope his family are ok.

If people don't care about his death just don't post, there's no need to make fun of it if it's real. I'm not much of wrestling fan, but they seem to have too much overploting, maybe his just on vacations and when he comes back it will be like a latino undertaker :P.

If not then rest in piece.

Sad news indeed, and I hope his family gets through it without it being any more painful than it should be (media, fans, etc). He was a good entertainer back in the day when wrestling was actually any good, and he had that superstar style.

cant believe how many cocksuckers this place has now.

I think you've sucked enough DZ cock for one day...............jog on sunny!

just wondering, what exactly is this feud all about?

just wondering, what exactly is this feud all about?

I dont know, we just for some reason hate each other and it decided to rear it's ugly head in this thread. I quite frankly dont understand it :(

DZ is a startup from people who in effect met on this forum. The forum acted as an escape for people who were tired of this forum, except most people who made the switch didn't stop coming here. Then some people who joined DZ also hopped over here.

Wouldn't call it a feud, just a bunch of people unsatisfied with being satisfied.

Sign in to follow this