NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tarantino

RIP Eddie Guerrero

You sir are a fucking prick! Some mod get the fuck in here and delete his post (delete mine to)

HAHAAHAHAHA :lmao:

Seriously, wrestling sucks now.

"Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and his two daughters."

Obviously didn't do a good enough job.

Does it say how he died? I had a read but didn't see anything on the subject.

So everyone here has decided to make fun of someon dieing???

HOLY FUCK.....

I knew this place got bad but FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!

Thats a shame. I've seen him 2 or 3 times and he was a good performer, enjoyed watching him. He was pretty young to die too.

or maybe some of us can't see why he deserves his own thread, let alone two?

i coudltn bloody delete mine...i dunno how,

but i was hoping the discussion of wrestlers dying young would arise

Thats ashame, he wasn't one of my fave wrestlers but he was a great one. Its sad he's died at such a young age :(

Enough with the language, and try and keep this constructive please.

Enough with the language, and try and keep this constructive please.

It's hard while 95% off your fair fourm are dickheads, but we will try!!

Shame, he was so young too.

What do you think the cause was? Drugs has to be up there on the list.. a few have died over the years because of that. Does anyone else remember Texas Tornado??

Edit: for the record, the swearing was quite justified considering what was posted.

It's hard while 95% off your fair fourm are dickheads, but we will try!!

no-one is forcing you to post here or read anyone else's posts, if you want to go then go, i won't stop you.

So many wrestlers die young must be because of drugs still a shame i don't watch wrestling anymore but i'm always saddend to hear about them dyeing

no-one is forcing you to post here or read anyone else's posts, if you want to go then go, i won't stop you.

Thanks for letting me know that.

I miss the black and purple days while this board was acutlly good until you dickheads came along....

R-E will die with you on board

Thanks for letting me know that.

I miss the black and purple days while this board was acutlly good until you dickheads came along....

R-E will die with you on board

Oh, fuck off with your elitist "RE is crap" bullshit. Go back to DZ if you don't like it.

What a shame, he was great. I can't believe some of you guys are so mean, especially about death.

Oh, fuck off with your elitist "RE is crap" bullshit. Go back to DZ if you don't like it.

I could not give a drap about anything regarding DZ at the momnet (people dieing are more important than message boards) I am just wondering why most of this forum are dickheads and have no respect for anything?

I was totally shocked when i found out. Eddie was an awesome performer and will always be remembered by wrestling fans everywhere.

"Eddie was scheduled to wrestle the injured World Heavyweight Champion Batista and Randy Orton in a triple threat match for the title at tonight’s SmackDown! tapings. The match was put together as a way to take the title off Batista, who will be having surgery very soon. Guererro was heavily favored to win the title this evening."

Its a shame he had to go so soon, he may have been world champ once more. :(

If my grandmother died tomorrow, would you really care, Tarantino?

If I knew you I would express some emotion as you just lost someone you loved even if i did not know you and you choose to post such an event on a message board I would post the obligarty "I am sorry dude" post and mean it.

I'm not taking either side of the arguement, but how the fuck did a thread commemorating the death of some guy end up in a riot?

If my grandmother died tomorrow, would you really care, Tarantino?

Maybe not your grandmother, but right now you're not very likeable. Sad as it is, I actually care about some people on this board. If a wrestlers death affects them then I care even though I don't care for the wrestler.

Sign in to follow this