NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
raven_blade2006

New Gladiators on Sky One - Sponsored by Wii.

A new gladiators?

Shame its on Sky

Also a shame that it won't be anything like the old one. I think Ian Wright is good, but this will fail.

Should be on ITV really. Damn nostalgia...It means nothing. Might be a "crossover" though. As long as Wolf makes a cameo (or Jet, she had better legs afterall - Smaller chest though) I'll be happy as peach pie.

I see the old ref remains. Bet he took the call from his beach house in Hawaii and jumped at the chance to rekindle his acting/referee career....

Yeah, Wolf was a legend, but must be knocking on now.

I bet that muscle has gone down-stream. Three nipples, one being his belly button and all...

And his hair was freaking hideous. It was like a mop head. A dirty, putrid, skanky mop head.

weve got someone at work competing for this!

Did he just go to auditions or did he actually get in?

I can't watch Sky One since the tight fisted Rupert Murdoch and his moneygrabbing ways decided they could squeeze more cash from Virgin customers.

Umm, k?

Nintendo has sponsored alot of things recently.

Exactly, do we really need a thread every-time someone sees a Wii add somewhere?

Did he just go to auditions or did he actually get in?

In and They are gonna be competeting , : peace:

I read in an article about the revamp of it all in the daily mail and that Wolf....currentley of the things..runs a Nursery!!!:smile:

Sign in to follow this