NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

Would anyone be kind enough ...

Come on people! i had 1 view (i now must have 2) and that was from me no one can help me or no one is feeling the christmas spirit?

I think general rule is that you state what you want and people will try and make it.

I think general rule is that you state what you want and people will try and make it.

O ok thanks man!

Basically i have around 3 images i would like in an order with some text on the bottom if anyone could help make my dream a reality, please reply!

Post the pictures you want in your sig here and I'm sure some people will try to make a sig for you and also post what text you want on the bottom

Maybe I do one when I have time and nobody else created one before me.

I know the image i wont but for this board it needs to be shrinked in size could anyone help me by making it the correct size? it is also an animated gif would that be a problem? and then the words could fit under the animated gif in the middle, plus lastly a simple blue (or try something flashy if you wish) background? thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

Link to the image: http://animegifs.free.fr/games/streetfighter/page4/streetfighter-14.gif

The text i would like: Logic and reason defeats all that can only be explained by superstitions and mere fantasies.

I'm not the one who sould comment but 90kb its to big, the max limit is 50 kbs. I was trying to make the sig and encounterd the same problems altough your skills with animated gifs much better than mine, what program did you use?

I'm not the one who sould comment but 90kb its to big, the max limit is 50 kbs. I was trying to make the sig and encounterd the same problems altough your skills with animated gifs much better than mine, what program did you use?
I didn’t realise the limit was 50kb, anyway I managed to compress it down to 48kb, with some noticeable frame reduction but that's the best I could do:

mavericksigopti3lb.gif

The program I use is called GIF Movie Gear.

Here you go:

mavericksig7nl.gif

Any good?

My fucking word excuse my language that looks so dope!!!! you my friend are a genius !!!!!

If i could just ask one more favour ... could the text be bold? and it would be perfect.

O damn it way to blow my high, is there no way i could use it? or just make it smaller in size :red:

edit: im so thick i was so excited i didn't read ur reply :grin: yeh man that ones just as good although the animation is a little bit faster i dont suppose there is anyway you could slow it down? if not dont worry thanks a lot for your help man it looks perfect.

edit: im so thick i was so excited i didn't read ur reply :grin: yeh man that ones just as good although the animation is a little bit faster i dont suppose there is anyway you could slow it down? if not dont worry thanks a lot for your help man it looks perfect.
OK I slowed it down a bit:

mavericksigslower3mn.gif

Can’t change the text though as I'd have to completely re-do it.

Do ya know what mate its perfect like that thanks a million man its better than i ever expected it to be thanks again!!!!!

Sign in to follow this