NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Pancake

What's your Wii mag of choice?

None... I used to buy them all but now I see no point to it :blank: I have a whole stack of old Nintendo magazines, in fact if anyone is interested in buying them, let me know. :smile:

None... I used to buy them all but now I see no point to it :blank: I have a whole stack of old Nintendo magazines, in fact if anyone is interested in buying them, let me know. :smile:

Wanna trade for a box of magazines ranging from official playstation magazine to old school Nintendo Official Magazine from the 16 bit era? :heh: I really wanna burn them but my mum thinks I can possibly sell them in the future :blank:

Which magazine is it? If it's N64 I might be interested, I lost all of mine ages ago.

Has anyone else noticed that Future Publishing own 90% of the computer games magazine market (that's all formats, not just Nintendo). My friend reckons his favourite PC mag went downhill as soon as they took over. And haven't they now taken over N-Rev and bumped the price up? It's not healthy to have one company with that big a market share.

..a couple of old N64 issues could be class.. just to see the reviews of some games I own/love..

Sign in to follow this