NEurope

Ok I've made two sigs. I might make some more. What do you guys think to them?

SOTCsigcopy.jpg

TheVerveUrbanHymnssigcopy.jpg

I'd say the first one, but with a very thin border.

I can't seem to be happy with my past sigs :S I'm not too fond of the one im using now.

The verve one looks too fuzzy or blurred I guess alittle hard to explain, other than that it's nice and simple.

They're both nice, but how are they sigs? They need a name on them, they're for signing posts after all... otherwise they're just a banner for a band or a game ;)

Not that down with the transparency in the first one. Try messing with layer blending options (the dropdown boxes above the layers in the layer window on photoshop) instead of simply putting layers next to each other and lowering opacity.

The verve one looks too fuzzy or blurred I guess alittle hard to explain, other than that it's nice and simple.

It's the picture. It's from the 90s so it's not going to be high quality.

They're both nice, but how are they sigs? They need a name on them, they're for signing posts after all... otherwise they're just a banner for a band or a game ;)

Not that down with the transparency in the first one. Try messing with layer blending options (the dropdown boxes above the layers in the layer window on photoshop) instead of simply putting layers next to each other and lowering opacity.

They aren't finished yet. I'm really crap at text so I always leave that 'til last.

I like the top one thought you should probably take everyone else's advice and add a border. The picture on the second one looks distorted though, you may want to fix that.

Can I just say it's spelt border not boarder. I'm sorry but it's annoying me.

First one needs a border yes. Not black though, just a grey/gray. If you're gonne use the transparency look (Overlay? using photoshop?) then move the guy behind in between the transparent figures. It's hard to make him/it out.

The second one is nice. Vibrant. I just think it's been squeezed inwards. The guys with hat, his head look to narrow. The font is nice, try and make it clearer to read. The white is overpowering it so it doesn't look good.

Make the border a tad thinner, but the thick border suits it.

Blegh.

For that you won't get an answer from me ; |

Actually it had been annoying me too. But I didn't want to be pedantic.

Sorry, just a typo.

The new one is better, but for some reason it seems to make the transparent figures stand out more so you should either properly blend them or move them around like Stefkov mentioned.

Like I said, move the transparent dudes to the right. Make the guy behind visible in the gap between teh monstars. I'm struggling to make him out. I'm having doubts that it's a person behind. Ah he's carrying that woman. I just made out the legs of the woman and the arms under her.

Like I said, move the transparent dudes to the right. Make the guy behind visible in the gap between teh monstars. I'm struggling to make him out. I'm having doubts that it's a person behind. Ah he's carrying that woman. I just made out the legs of the woman and the arms under her.

That's all you can see anyway.

When I have time I'll probably do a bit more on it so that he is on fron of the Colossi but they are in front of the background.

Is this one any better?

SOTCsigborder2copy.jpg

Nintendysaur.

That first post confuses me greatly. Shadow Of The Collosus posited next to The Verve. It is disturbing.

Try and get the text similar to the SoTC font. Alternatively copypasta and create letters from the ones that are there. I love doing that, it's a fun challenge. The R and E might be tough but I can see a way of doing it.

I'm sure you could find if you digged around enough some text for it to download onto whatever you use (photoshop/fireworks)?