NEurope
D_prOdigy

April Fools

Deviant Art changed everyones avatar to Mudkip, confusing for the first 5 seconds on there.

Fuck, my friend just got me. He told me he was going to be at one of the Easter revision classes but didn't want to go alone. Me being the kind sort showed up at 10am, and was left for 2 hours with the class div.

Definately put the most effort in.

I can imagine a real Zelda film ending up like that actually. Ganondorf looks hilarious, fucking horrid make-up. I'm actually finding myself wanting a Zelda film like that actually, it'd just be such a monumental fuck up that it couldn't help but be entertaining.

Smashboards are replacing words today. Example:

"Wolf turned into a Landmaster and killed Snake" becomes

"Kitty turned into a LANDMASTERRRR!!!!!! and killed SNAAAAAAAKE!!!"

It can get funny, if people check old threads, but there are better ones out there.

Gotta love Molten Core, or uk.youtube. :laughing:

Get a sack, pour tomato sauce into the bottom, then place a football or another large round item in it. Leave it somewhere where your target is going to look, with a camera running.

Seem's someone took Tellyn's idea, and executed it.

Link

Me and my friends send a false letter from the health department to our friend that he has slept with a girl that has AIDS and most likely he has it to. :D when he came to us and told us the news about his AIDS that was the funniest thing in the world ! but the fun thing is that he still think he got AIDS and he´s on his way to the doctor tomorrow for a test and the test result take about 4 days to get the result :D:D