NEurope
Shaggy

Complete Collection of NES Nintendo Games! 739 games!!!

Would buy it?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would buy it?

• Hell yeah! Thats a Nintendo fans dream!
    • No!
    • Nope I do have a live...
    • I can't I am a Sony Fanboy (this one is joke)

The auction title states Complete Collection of NES Nintendo Games! 739 games!!! but Wikipedia NES list states 810.

So that makes the Collection worthless! :wink:

Auction here. :bowdown:

I wouldn't be interested in an (in)complete collection. Too many games.

Plus I've only ever played two NES games.

I had a disc with a similar amount of arcade games on it. It had quite a lot of those on.

Mmm... I don't know. It'd be nice to show it off to people, but many will be crap.

I'd love to have that as a collection, if I had the room. Of course it's pointless and too many games, but it's a collector's item.

do you think who ever get it will actually play them alll!

a bit like moogle viper i have a chipped xbox with a disc of all the Snes games and i really havent played it too much as theres so many i kept chopping and changing and couldnt stick with a game it was weird really , when i young i so wished there could be a game with all the games.....then I got it ..and the magic wasnt there :( sobbbb

hmm resevrve not met at over 8000 dollars..what do u think its set at , 10,000 maybe?

hmm resevrve not met at over 8000 dollars..what do u think its set at , 10,000 maybe?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!

Hmm, i don't know who would buy all these games except a collector or maybe a nerd. I wouldn't buy all these games as i don't have room for them and i am probably not that sad.